💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Born This Way VS Lemonade

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

WorstBehavior

Both are considered their best work (not for me) for their fans. And both eras were HUGE. However, which one was actually more influential?!

81s+i2hv-eL._SL1500_.jpg

33238a0dbe6470fde82c5fea51ff69e2.1000x10

I’m talking which era influenced other artists to be inspired the most. It seems to me that Lemonade is the only answer here. I see other female pop stars videos very inspired by Formation. And you can even argue that Beyoncé with Lemonade (and self-titled) helped shape pop music today which is heavily influenced by Rap & R&B music. But, maybe I’m wrong. Which one is the most influential?

mariomania1234

Born This Way for sure. More bold and interesting production choices, melodies and imagery. Plus it helps that she actually wrote the music.

I'd say it's the most risky and interesting pop album by a mainstream pop star of the decade.

Even Beyonce has better albums than Lemonade IMO.

JustAnother
26 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Born This Way for sure. More bold and and interesting production choices, melodies and imagery. Plus it helps that she actually wrote the music.

I'd say it's the most risky and interesting pop album by a mainstream pop star of the decade.

Agreed.

WorstBehavior
35 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Born This Way for sure. More bold and interesting production choices, melodies and imagery. Plus it helps that she actually wrote the music.

11 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

the one with a cultural message that is not kept exclusive to a self-owned streaming service :green:

32 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

Born This Way. Not much of a Lemonade fan musically.

Guys, I’m talking about influential for other artists, not the quality of the album. Can yo show me ways of how BTW inspired other pop stars?

Born This Way: Helped people embracing themselfs, coming out etc.

Lemonade: DealT with a cheating husband and staying with him. Despite preaching feminism and being an Independed Woman.

BORN THIS WAY wins.

3 minutes ago, WorstBehavior said:

Guys, I’m talking about influential for other artists, not the quality of the album. Can yo show me ways of how BTW inspired other pop stars?

This is exactly what happened, you just answered your own question :ladyhaha:

Also, how did Lemonade get influenced by other pop stars? Serious question.

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

This is exactly what happened, you just answered your own question :ladyhaha:

Also, how did Lemonade get influenced by other pop stars? Serious question.

we got some sweetener for that Lemonade cuz it was sour af :ally:

Ge5nR8.gif

Spoiler

/s :nooo:

signing out

gagarox

Since lemonade is not on streaming i havent heard it in full yet... yup beyonces loss for protecting shitty tidal.

Op answer is Born this way.. MTN alone >>>>

Archived