šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Ariana surprise dropping the album tonight

Stef

Featured Posts

:OĀ Maybe its coincidence, maybe the AriDaily stans have lost it, but here's some noteworthy moves from her labelmateĀ in the past 24 hours :giggle:Ā 

"The fact that Republic moved up Julia Michaels' EP to a 1pm Thursday release today is very.... interesting. Which makes me think a larger artist on Republic might surprise drop her album tonight?"

Then Dula Peep came thru like

Ā 

Ā 

Are the girls clearing their schedules in order to avoid the sales, streaming, and radio sweep that will be Thank U Next? :air:Ā 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she's coming for BeyoncƩ's wig I see

7BLV.gif

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

lifeasgeorge

If this is true, imagine the streaming numbers she is going to pullĀ :nooo:Ā The gays are not readyĀ :giveup:

Ā 

live and let live

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Itā€™s like when we all thought Gaga was releasing Frankensteinā€™d during the JWTĀ :air:

Mychal

Tbh I hope its true... I am getting tired of her overexposure... The faster the album is out the better... Also, I want to.listen and see if it's any goodĀ 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Pop Music

As i've previously said about this album if it doesn't have dance bops thenĀ tumblr_ni084m0Zkc1s86zvuo1_400.jpg

Gaga šŸ’Taylor šŸ’Carly Rae šŸ’Rina šŸ’MARINA šŸ’BritneyšŸ’Lights šŸ’Shania šŸ’SigridšŸ’

My God, get ready for the Arianators going crazy all over the internetĀ :messga:Ā is going to be a long week...

AMENiCURE

Ā 

2 minutes ago, T Swizzle said:

As i've previously said about this album if it doesn't have dance bops thenĀ tumblr_ni084m0Zkc1s86zvuo1_400.jpg

i just want her to scream out some cool vocals with cool ass dance beat in the background for atleast one song

LordEnigma

It would fit the releasing like male rappers thing sheā€™s going for. I doubt itā€™s true but who knows

Archived