Gaga and Bradley To Perform Shallow at Oscars

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
3 hours ago, thopekas said:

Exactly, like in the JWT where she only performed Grigio Girls for one time because she looked really sad performing that song because of Sonja's passing, it could be the same with INLA, 

She sang Grigio Girls 3 times though

Economy
4 hours ago, kvnrp said:

They do.

Thats why no one really understood why Till it Happens to You lost against Sam Smith, especially after the performance Gaga gave :nails:

Well the performance wouldn't alter who wins

TheSlash
13 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

IMG-0522.jpg

A Meme is Born Updated :tony: 

OT: They better win or I'll sue :grr: 

Ew, David!

malazam
12 hours ago, Phlop said:

Fans literally thought an indie documentary about rape would have its theme song win over a Bond theme?

All the bets and critics were rooting for TITY

Linda Perry did jinx it.

another shot before we kiss the other side

i feel this shallow performance will not really surprising. gaga and him must also sing something else or doing medley.

Jollibee

AMPAS only allows BOS nominated songs to be performed besides the tribute part of the show of course. Although, I also want Gaga to perform INLA because we all know it would be an epic and amazing performance Imagine Gaga singing as Ally with the same emotion like in the movie, Dolby theater will cry after the performance but it's not gonna happen.

11 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Not just fans, literally everyone thought so. I remember Goldderby predicted it to win with 91% chance of winning and so did every single Oscar prediction websites, Gaga campaigned the song like there was no tomorrow like at the PGAs, they also did so many interviews, and Diane even said “this 8th nomination will be my lucky 8”. It was really a messy year :toofunny:

:diane:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Serial Chiller
12 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Not just fans, literally everyone thought so. I remember Goldderby predicted it to win with 91% chance of winning and so did every single Oscar prediction websites, Gaga campaigned the song like there was no tomorrow like at the PGAs, they also did so many interviews, and Diane even said “this 8th nomination will be my lucky 8”. It was really a messy year :toofunny:

This made me feel really uneasy about Shallow with everyone predicting it to win. :messga:

Jollibee
3 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

This made me feel really uneasy about Shallow with everyone predicting it to win. :messga:

ASIB is a BP nominated film and a big hit same as Shallow compared to The Hunting Ground and TIHTY. So I don't think it's a fair comparison. 

Archived