RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 11 Ruvealed

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

Can we have a break ? ? ? ? ? :kiss:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
14 hours ago, gag said:

Monet and Monique are some of the most entertaining girls on AS4 so far. And so was Aja. Would have loved Ongina on AS4 as well but those 2 should n

I agree with Aja, but AS4 has made me dislike Monique and Monét so much it’s not even funny. 

39 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I agree with Aja, but AS4 has made me dislike Monique and Monét so much it’s not even funny. 

...for what? I geniunely don’t remember any moments of either of them that are remotely off-putting? If drag queens on a reality TV show are making you dislike them SO much then perhaps like... chill

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Thomas P
6 minutes ago, gag said:

...for what? I geniunely don’t remember any moments of either of them that are remotely off-putting? If drag queens on a reality TV show are making you dislike them SO much then perhaps like... chill

Because they’re ridiculously fake. I don’t mind Monet (I loved her on her season), but Monique is driving me up the wall. 

Mans it’s reality tv, so if I decide I don’t like a participant, I don’t feel bad about it, drag queen or not :selena: 

if I had to pick 3 to root for as of now it's Brooklynn, Kahanna, and Soju. None of them realllly particularly stand out to me, apart from the ones I stated really lmao, but I bet it'll be amazing. 

Silky Nutmeg Ganache, lmfaoooooo the name I'm living

DrKindnessKunt1999
17 hours ago, RAMROD said:

She stopped trying.

Do you remember what the post said? Evah deleted it. 

RAMROD
4 hours ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Do you remember what the post said? Evah deleted it. 

In short, she will keep supporting anyone who will try to audition, but as for herself, she felt enough after trying so long and never get chosen. Although she will still support Drag Race. She will keep honing her craft regardless.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived