💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 11 Ruvealed

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

They really need more space between All-Star and regular seasons :saladga: Honestly just less All-Star seasons altogether, it really de-values the meaning of an All-Star Cast when so when many C-list drag queens are making the cut and then are easily the first to go :coffee: 

Nothing will ever top All-Stars 2, it was THE perfect cast because they had a few seasons worth to choose the best of the best. I would kill for another cast like that.

This 100%. WOW and VH1 are really trying to milk the show and the queens for all they're worth. I really hope we don't get AS5 until after at least 2021, but we all know that's probably not going to happen. 

They used up ALL of their strongest queens for AS2, and so everything else pales in comparison, and quite frankly, always will. I could honestly see any one of the queens from AS2 in the Drag Race Hall of Fame. That's how phenomenal the cast was. :giveup:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Monster

I'm so excited! Drag Race is one of my favorite shows to watch. But, for a first impression, I'm not very impressed by the queens. Will this season be as tragic as season 8. :laughga: I hope I'm wrong. Season 9 and 10 were so strong seasons with interesting queens. 

Find your freedom in the music

13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Would you still do if she's the villain of the season? sometimes Drag race pulls that nonsense, look what they did to Latrice :diane: 

what did they do to Latrice :toofunny: I don't think they gave her a villain edit at all

The Fame Monster
Just now, LateToCult said:

Is it just me or do all of them look like past contestants?  :air:

I thought the same. :laughga:

Find your freedom in the music

Tom Nook

Updated OP with the promo looks, and we have two House of Davenport competing against each other (same house as Kennedy and Sahara) and Alyssa Edwards’ drag daughter Plastique Tiara is competing

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

YourBeautiful

I’ve seen Brooklyn Hights perform over a hundred times in Nashville and she’s gonna bring everything. She’s classically trained in ballet and girl can dance the house down. Don’t know how funny she is cause that hasn’t really been her thing while she’s been in Nashville but she can sell sex like nobodies business on stage 

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Is it just me or do all of them look like past contestants?  :air:

yeah, Vanessa Vanjie Mateo really looks similar to Vanessa Vanjie Mateo of season 9. :gayhat:

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

yeah, Vanessa Vanjie Mateo really looks similar to Vanessa Vanjie Mateo of season 9. :gayhat:

And both look like Vanessa Vanjie Mateo of season 10 :ally:

GoldenPonyboy
29 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

They really need more space between All-Star and regular seasons :saladga: Honestly just less All-Star seasons altogether, it really de-values the meaning of an All-Star Cast when so when many C-list drag queens are making the cut and then are easily the first to go :coffee: 

Nothing will ever top All-Stars 2, it was THE perfect cast because they had a few seasons worth to choose the best of the best. I would kill for another cast like that.

Back to the OP, I really like this intro video for the Season 11 queens. No one really stood out to me like Aquaria did last season for me in the ruveal so i'm excited to see how these queens do!

They had more seasons to choose from but yet, half the cast was from season 5. They shot themselves in the foot when the basically did season 5 part 2

sethrb101
32 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Vanjie is memorable for one line. That's not enough to be brought back for another season. 

That's exactly why she's back, though. Let her compete more and prove herself.

#Gaga2020

Why do they keep reusing this damn promo color story? This is... what... the 4th season now that they’ve had some kind of neon colour blocked palette? It’s literally identical to the season 10 promo theme. GIVE IT UP DEELISHIS :coffee:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

All stars isnt even over yet :air: also yaaas vanjie I hope she stays a bit longer this time :selena: 

Vaaaaannnnnjie.... vaaaaaaaaaannnnjiieeeee :ladyhaha:

Archived