question

Do YOU Think "Shallow" Will Win SOTY or ROTY

KatieJudasGaga4

What Do You Think?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Will Shallow Win?

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

Do you think it will win any of those categories?

I think it will win SOTY, but not ROTY.

what's the difference some1 exblain

angels forever, forever angels

KatieJudasGaga4
8 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

what's the difference some1 exblain

Song of the Year - Songwriter 

Record of the Year - Producer

Basically, if Gaga wins either of those, she gets to go up since she is a songwriter and a producer for "Shallow"

derpmonster

She's much more likely to win Song than Record. 

It's possible to win both but people may be turned off by the weird structure of it. The songwriting is wonderful though, so Song seeks like a good fit. 

Is it nominated for performance or whatever category is for the singer primarily? Should be, honestly, knowing how well her vocal performance on the song is. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, derpmonster said:

She's much more likely to win Song than Record. 

It's possible to win both but people may be turned off by the weird structure of it. The songwriting is wonderful though, so Song seeks like a good fit. 

Is it nominated for performance or whatever category is for the singer primarily? Should be, honestly, knowing how well her vocal performance on the song is. 

Shallow is nominated for Best Duo/Group Performance and Joanne is nominated for Best Pop Solo Performance

derpmonster
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Shallow is nominated for Best Duo/Group Performance and Joanne is nominated for Best Pop Solo Performance

I think it's possible to win that one too unless they dislike Bradley's part. People are torn on that but everyone loves Gaga's part. 

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, derpmonster said:

I think it's possible to win that one too unless they dislike Bradley's part. People are torn on that but everyone loves Gaga's part. 

Considering how the Grammys work, they might give that award to Girls Like You :triggered:

derpmonster
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Considering how the Grammys work, they might give that award to Girls Like You :triggered:

Shallow has got a lot of sustained success too. That's the thing we didn't have before. 

We also might get best song written for visual media. :vegas:I mean we should be expecting that if we're expecting the oscar for it, right? 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Shallow has got a lot of sustained success too. That's the thing we didn't have before. 

We also might get best song written for visual media. :vegas:I mean we should be expecting that if we're expecting the oscar for it, right? 

Maybe, but Remember Me (Oscar Winner) and This Is Me (Oscar Nominee) are also nominated aswell. So its between, Shallow and the other 2

It will win one award at least, they'll do the best to ride on the Oscar's buzz..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ferretti

I really want it to, of course, but I’m not too sure. If anything, def SOTY. Our Lady deserves it.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Archived