💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Madonna album...

Davian

Featured Posts

That J
7 minutes ago, Davian said:

@Ryusei @River @thwip @FfFfFfFF @ARTBOP @Didymus @MaryJaneHolland @Cherubjudas @elijahfan @MrDarkGa @That J @super ultra @GypsyVida @Glamourpuss @androiduser @shoful @Smother Em Eh @Antichrist @TMM90 @Reidstar @fabskt @bluemonkey @misunderstood

For those who recommended Confessions on a Dance Floor:tony:

I listened to the non-stop version and there was no skips! Not that I could skip but that's beside the point:huntyga: I really liked it and it was so cohesive! I had so much groove, and that's what I like from songs like 4 Minutes and Give It 2 Me:excited: These were my favourites:

Hung Up (already knew it but never got to appreciate it fully with headphones)

Get Together

Sorry

I Love New York

Jump

How High

Next is Ray Of Light:music:

Yay! I love the way Confessions is like one long nonstop party. Jump and How High are faves of mine too. 

I also love Future Lovers and Let It Will Be. 

Ray Of Light is like a slowed down electronic Confessions. My faves are Swim, Ray Of Light, SKIN, Frozen, Power Of Goodbye, Sky Fits Heaven and To Have Not To Hold. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ARTPOPSlays

Hey! So I totally relate to this post, I just started listening to her last year because I wanted to know what all of the hype was about. I definitely wouldn’t start but listening to her last three albums, her first 10 albums are her best. I would listen to Like A Prayer and Ray Of Light, which are my two favorites. Like A Prayer is overall just classic Madonna, and quality music which is why I recommend it. And Ray Of Light is when she started to break away from the typical “Madonna” image. Its a spiritual electro experimental album. So I would listen to those and then go from there! Maybe download her Celebration album, it’s a compilation of her greatest hits. She honestly has a great discography, definitely worth a listen 

Antichrist
24 minutes ago, Davian said:

@Ryusei @River @thwip @FfFfFfFF @ARTBOP @Didymus @MaryJaneHolland @Cherubjudas @elijahfan @MrDarkGa @That J @super ultra @GypsyVida @Glamourpuss @androiduser @shoful @Smother Em Eh @Antichrist @TMM90 @Reidstar @fabskt @bluemonkey @misunderstood

I listened to the non-stop version and there was no skips! Not that I could skip but that's beside the point:huntyga: I really liked it and it was so cohesive! I had so much groove, and that's what I like from songs like 4 Minutes and Give It 2 Me:excited: These were my favourites:

Get Together

Sorry

I Love New York

Jump

How High

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS sis, appreciate the pop god that is Jump :legend:

Davian
8 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Hey! So I totally relate to this post, I just started listening to her last year because I wanted to know what all of the hype was about. I definitely wouldn’t start but listening to her last three albums, her first 10 albums are her best. I would listen to Like A Prayer and Ray Of Light, which are my two favorites. Like A Prayer is overall just classic Madonna, and quality music which is why I recommend it. And Ray Of Light is when she started to break away from the typical “Madonna” image. Its a spiritual electro experimental album. So I would listen to those and then go from there! Maybe download her Celebration album, it’s a compilation of her greatest hits. She honestly has a great discography, definitely worth a listen 

Yea silly me started with her last three albums:sweat: Which weren't that bad but not cohesive at all with lots of ups and downs. Right now listening to Ray Of Light so I will update you one that:D

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

Guest ARTPOPSlays
17 minutes ago, Davian said:

Yea silly me started with her last three albums:sweat: Which weren't that bad but not cohesive at all with lots of ups and downs. Right now listening to Ray Of Light so I will update you one that:D

They’re not bad at all! But in comparison to her previous work she went down in quality by a lot. Yes! Let me know what you think, it’s a great album 

gumzy3000

Listen to Bedtime Stories! You will love it.

If you are mature and want something a lot more artistic then listen to Ray of Light or Erotica, both are Madonna's strongest albums. 

If you want to listen to Madonna at her height, then listen to Like a Prayer. 

Regardless, listen to any of the albums I listed with an open mind and you will see she has a lot of talent. 

trolly troll troll

shoful
2 hours ago, Davian said:

Get Together

Sorry

I Love New York

Jump

How High

Yesss glad you loved! I just listened to Ray of Light in the car like an hour ago and it just reminded me how beautiful the album was. I hope you love it! 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

FadMadonsterStan

I say true blue too start off a lot of bops! And I love the aesthetics of the album

also it’s her at her highest mainstream success

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Judas Society

Ray of Light will always be my favorite Madonna album. I just think it's one of her most honest albums she has ever made plus it was completely innovaitive sonically, these 2 elements alone made it one of the best pop albums of all time. It was truly a masterpiece. I'm still waiting for her to top that album.

Then again, I also loved her first self-titled album. That's just fun music, totally contains Madonna's attitude. Her next best, most underrated, ahead of her time would be Erotica. It's one of those albums I will feel like listening to on a cosy rainy night. The fact that one of the tracks is called "Rain" is just fitting. Lol

Whhhaaaaat! Ok, so i’m in my late 30’s and back when I was your age Madonna was literally all we had for Pop queens. I love her so much. I would start at the beginning with The Immaculate Conception album and probably Like A Virgin. Erotica is an interesting album as well. For later stuff I love 1997’s Ray Of Light album and MDNA. 

1 hour ago, Judas Society said:

Ray of Light will always be my favorite Madonna album. I just think it's one of her most honest albums she has ever made plus it was completely innovaitive sonically, these 2 elements alone made it one of the best pop albums of all time. It was truly a masterpiece. I'm still waiting for her to top that album.

Then again, I also loved her first self-titled album. That's just fun music, totally contains Madonna's attitude. Her next best, most underrated, ahead of her time would be Erotica. It's one of those albums I will feel like listening to on a cosy rainy night. The fact that one of the tracks is called "Rain" is just fitting. Lol

yes yes and yes!

MyQueen

And watch her tours and videos beside the albums....start with Confessions

M is a preformance artist

Davian

@River @FfFfFfFF @Didymus @Pluto @Monster7 @MrDarkGa @That J @GypsyVida @Glamourpuss @androiduser @shoful @Smother Em Eh @Antichrist @TMM90 @fabskt @bluemonkey @misunderstood @littlefreakster @ARTPOPSlays @Mer Boy @gumzy3000 @Judas Society @AladdinSane @MyQueen 

For the people that recommended Ray Of Light or seemed interested to know:tony:

From the start the album was such a jump.mp3 from COADF. So different but I actually enjoyed it! I expected more slower songs like the first two, but then I heard the instrumental of Ray Of Light and Skin and was blown away:giveup: It's that type of music that raises your heartbeat without being high tempo. I enjoyed most songs on the album.

My favourites were:

Swim

Ray Of Light

Skin (my favourite)

Nothing Really Matters

Sky Fits Heaven

Frozen (already knew this one but never listened to it on my own)

The bold ones are normally a bit long for my taste but it didn't bother me! The moment it starts to get boring, she changes something.

Next is American Life or Music:music:, have to yet to decide

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived