Jump to content
Stefani Tee
ūüé§ Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets ūüé§
society

'Today' show to air full interview with Covington Catholic student

Featured Posts

hankhatesyouall

Guthrie asks: "Do you feel from this experience that you owe anybody an apology? Do you see your own fault in any way?"

To which Sandmann replies: "As far as standing there, I had every right to do so. I don't...My position is that I was not disrespectful to Mr. Phillips. I respect him. I'd like to talk to him. I mean, in hindsight, I wish we could have walked away and avoided the whole thing."

Since the initial videos spread, other videos have emerged that offer more context and call into question the initial accounts of what happened.

savannahguthrie-1548191534.jpg?crop=1.00

He's so cute:nooo:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, hankhatesyouall said:

He's so cute:nooo:

fitting for your standards :diane:

  • Like 24
  • LMAO 23
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varys

As soon as I saw the title I knew you made this thread. How transparent. 

@hankhatesyouall we missed your much needed valuable contribution on this thread. Where were you? :oprah:

:ally:

Edited by Varys
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mer Boy

I wonder how much he's getting paid for this. :triggered:

Edited by Mer Boy
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hankhatesyouall
Just now, Varys said:

As soon as I saw the title I knew you made this thread. How transparant. 

@hankhatesyouall we missed your much needed valuable contribution on this thread. Where were you? :oprah:

:ally:

Well, I am not a full-time contributor to GGD threads. On top of that, I don't think that I have enough expertise to weigh in on this topic.   

 tenor.gif?itemid=10686230

  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hankhatesyouall
2 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

I wonder how much he's getting paid for this. :triggered:

No, I am genuinely happy for this guy. Justice has been served. Imagine if there were no other videos. A major slap in the face for the radical left. https://www.npr.org/2019/01/21/687134573/differing-narratives-after-standoff-between-native-american-man-high-school-stud

1548236148191.png

  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THATFoxyFeeling

Wonder how much they paid him? :oprah: It’s actually disturbing that he doesn’t see he’s in the wrong. The racism, the disrespect and the privilege represents how America has become since Trump has been elected. 

  • Like 16

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THATFoxyFeeling
1 minute ago, hankhatesyouall said:

No, I am genuinely happy for this guy. Justice has been served. Imagine if there were no other videos. A major slap in the face for the radical left. https://www.npr.org/2019/01/21/687134573/differing-narratives-after-standoff-between-native-american-man-high-school-stud

1548236148191.png

Honestly the fact they’re Catholic high school students who were in Washington for the anti-abortion March For Life says it all for me. :triggered:

  • Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varys
11 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Well, I am not a full-time contributor to GGD threads. On top of that, I don't think that I have enough expertise to weigh in on this topic.   

 tenor.gif?itemid=10686230

Dissapointed but not surprised :reductive:

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages

Someone wanna catch me up on this mess? Cause I don't know her... What's going on? 

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SCHEISSEMONTRE
2 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Wonder how much they paid him? :oprah: It’s actually disturbing that he doesn’t see he’s in the wrong. The racism, the disrespect and the privilege represents how America has become since Trump has been elected. 

It was his choice to lie to millions of people on national television, but then again, I ain’t the one how went and harass the indigenous man along with the other 42 students. :huntyga:

Mychal
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SCHEISSEMONTRE
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

Someone wanna catch me up on this mess? Cause I don't know her... What's going on? 

Catholic boys when to protest on anti-abortion 

Black Israel men saying slurs to catholic boys

Indigenous peoples were protesting and one of them tried to break the boys and Israel men apart 

one of the students came up to the indigenous man and blocked his way

the rest of the students are saying "Bulid That Wall"

Mychal
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miracle
2 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Guthrie asks: "Do you feel from this experience that you owe anybody an apology? Do you see your own fault in any way?"

To which Sandmann replies: "As far as standing there, I had every right to do so. I don't...My position is that I was not disrespectful to Mr. Phillips. I respect him. I'd like to talk to him. I mean, in hindsight, I wish we could have walked away and avoided the whole thing."

Since the initial videos spread, other videos have emerged that offer more context and call into question the initial accounts of what happened.

savannahguthrie-1548191534.jpg?crop=1.00

He's so cute:nooo:

Trash and pedophile

  • Like 9
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lego

He sounds programmed, coached, trained. He doesn’t blink. Stop giving platform to white racist youth with rich parents and PR firm to cover up their disastrous upbringing. 

Just reverse the roles, large group of black or Middle Eastern late teenagers jumping, yelling, surrounding and blocking white elderly veteran man, would they be invited to White House? Would anyone want to see more footage to see if they overreacted? Would media consider them just kids? Doing silent prayers? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by lego
It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 29
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...