💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

RedOne said this about Lady Gaga in new interview

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Regina George

This man always says the nicest things about her and has literally NEVER said anything bad about Gaga. Even when she cancelled their collabs for Joanne he stayed nice and well mannered. I love him and I hope Gaga will work with him again! 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
26 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

In recent years, Mark would be the most versatile shes worked with. And he can work with natural instrument arrangement, which a lot of the DJs she works with can not. 

And yet he was responsible for the most uninspiring album of her career. 

StarstruckIllusion
14 hours ago, Anisko said:

Oh God leila was so ahead of her time.. I'm planning to go to Sweden to maybe meet her..  I want really to thank her for being the lady gaga of her time . 

I recommend u to listen to her album "manic panic" it's a masterpiece 

Her song C’mon Now sounds exactly like Gaga’s Oh Baby demo omh 

Just now, Ally Campana said:

It was ‘fresh’ and great back in the day. Now it’s just recycled. And the only thing it can do for Gaga is a step back from her artistry. We don’t need a Bad Romance 2.0. Gaga is capable of delivering a masterpiece which bears no resemblance to BR. Which big names even work with him now? He’s just not ‘it’ anymore.

I've never said that i want bad romance 2.0 .. I literally said that I'm waiting for bloodpop to produce a song as iconic as bad romance..  U see?  There's a difference. 

Also redone is moved to live in Morocco to work with big arabic artists .. Also he's preparing to retire from making music..  Maybe we will never hear another collaboration between him and gaga. 

Just now, Wigless said:

Her song C’mon Now sounds exactly like Gaga’s Oh Baby demo omh 

Omfg this is true .. Go make a thread about this . We need to discuss more about it 

Chromatic
20 hours ago, Anisko said:

The man believed in u when no one was there for u for the god's sake

No one? Tell that to the gays, who were the only ones, at the time, that wanted her to play at their places.

freebit

Some stans are so annoying about RedOne. :smh: She has praised RedOne many times and has said he was one of the first producers who was truly nice to her and didn't try to harass her, as well as complimenting him in general. 

7 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This man always says the nicest things about her and has literally NEVER said anything bad about Gaga. Even when she cancelled their collabs for Joanne he stayed nice and well mannered. I love him and I hope Gaga will work with him again! 

He has lowkey shaded her before. I'm too tired right now to dig up the receipts, but basically he thinks she's not selling as much currently because he is not working with her as much. Also, he felt his artistry was confined when he worked on BTW and insulted ARTPOP, said he didn't like it despite claiming to having never heard the final version of Gypsy somehow. RME. He's not BoomKack type bitter, but I get the impression that he does think very highly of himself and credits himself a lot for her past success. It turned me off of him. 

Archived