šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

RedOne said this about Lady Gaga in new interview

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Miracle
19 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I still don't get this fan base...Ā  We don't want her to work with the one who produced the most iconic songs in the history of the music industry (bad romance/poker face/Alejandro...)Ā  Because he's basic..Ā  But we want her to work with the one who's responsible of making the sound that destroyed the music industry and make it boring (the tropical sound)Ā  ... Who's basic here ?Ā 

I'm excited to listen to her collabs with boys noize and sophie and i'm not exited for bloodpopĀ 

RedOne literally makes trash nowadays. I guess he made seven tracks that sounded similar to TFM and Gaga skipped them because the production felt redundant. Actually, the few people who've listened to Frankestein'ed said it sounded like Judas.Ā 

Bloodpop is not my favourite producer but he does play a lot within the realms of electronica (see her work with Grimes or HANA)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria
18 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

90%?

Wasn't their collaboration more of a 50-50? I ask cause I never heard about him making pretty much all of these songs with gaga just changing it a bit, rather the opposite of that.

Oh I meant more like he was a part of like 90% of her big songs, not that he wrote 90% of each individual song.

(Of course I was exaggerating with the 90% lol but he has been a huge part od her career).

• Admin changed the title to RedOne said this about Lady Gaga in new interview
Ally Campana

RedOneā€™s production is stuck in the early 10s. Heā€™s the past. Gaga needs to work with producers like BloodPop, BoyzNoise, etc. They are the future.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Just now, Miracle said:

RedOne literally makes trash nowadays. I guess he made seven tracks that sounded similar to TFM and Gaga skipped them because the production felt redundant. Actually, the few people who've listened to Frankestein'ed said it sounded like Judas.Ā 

Bloodpop is not my favourite producer but he does play a lot within the realms of electronica (see her work with Grimes or HANA)

No he's not making trash...Ā  Redone is famous of making the sound that the artist wants so it's not his fault that he works with basic artists. Redone is originally a rock star before he start producing songs for other artists. The man is so versatile.Ā 

And please stop spreading lies u talk like u listened to the 8 songs he produced with gaga..Ā  I knew what redone literally said about frankensteined and i will maybe share that with u someday .

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

Oh I meant more like he was a part of like 90% of her big songs, not that he wrote 90% of each individual song.

(Of course I was exaggerating with the 90% lol but he has been a huge part od her career).

Oh okay haha! I see.Ā ;)Ā 

BabylonHooker
1 hour ago, Anisko said:

No he's not making trash...Ā  Redone is fļ»æamoļ»æus of making the sound that the artist wants so it's not ļ»æhis fault that he works with basic artists. Redļ»æone is originally a rļ»æock star ļ»æbefore hļ»æe start producing sonļ»ægs for othļ»æer artists. The man is so versatile.Ā 

ļ»æ And please stop spreading lies u talk like u listened to the 8 songs he produced with gaga..Ā  I knew whļ»æat redone literally said about frankensteiļ»æned and i will maybe share that with u ļ»æsomeļ»æday .

drag her, she don't know sh...
Stop acting like you know everything little joannesters. we've been her fans since Just Dance, you can have several seatsĀ :awesome:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

KleinGa
14 hours ago, Anisko said:

but she admit that privately to him

Well if she did it privately, there is no need for her to do it publicly. Why do celebrities have to do public things for it to be real?Ā 

14 hours ago, Anisko said:

A little bit of gratefulness for him can't hurt no one

How can you suggest that she's ungrateful when he said she thanked him privately.Ā 

Gaga's relationship with her producers/friends shouldn't be a public spectacle. If she wants to talk about it she will, if not she wouldn't. She has a private friend relationship with him and that's that.

RAMROD

sksksks well that is cute and all, but unless he expand his sounds library, very small opportunity Gaga would work with him again. :shrug:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Borislshere

I wouldn't turn down another collab with redone but I prefer when she works with new producers for her albums.Ā 

PopThatArt

didn't acknowledge redone? please, in the beginning she brought him to all the award shows. Gimme a break.Ā 

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt
2 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

RedOneā€™s production is stuck in the early 10s. Heā€™s the past. Gaga needs to work with producers like BloodPop, BoyzNoise, etc. They are the future.

Lol. Bloodpop and Boyznoise are also trapped in one kind of sound. Lady Gaga needs producers who have a wide array of sounds, not just one type of same electro/edm sound. In recent years, Mark would be the most versatile shes worked with. And he can work with natural instrument arrangement, which a lot of the DJs she works with can not.Ā 

Go see A Star is Born

Ally Campana
8 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Lol. Bloodpop and Boyznoise are also trapped in one kind of sound. Lady Gaga needs producers who have a wide array of sounds, not just one type of same electro/edm sound. In recent years, Mark would be the most versatile shes worked with. And he can work with natural instrument arrangement, which a lot of the DJs she works with can not.Ā 

But that kind of sound is yet to be mainstream. And they could do wonders for Gaga. RedOne is too out there with his recycled sound imo.

Just now, PopThatArt said:

Redone is more versatile than anyone gaga has ever worked with .. Also he's capable of making a hit song which is a very hard and rare thing .. Look at the famous songs that bloodpop produced they all the same .. Look at redone production discography at least with gaga it's so iconic and fresh and he succeeded to make a revolutionary sound for gaga that changed the music industry forever...Ā  Is there any other producer that ever worked with gaga succeeded in doing that ? The answer is NOĀ 

Just now, Ally Campana said:

But that kind of sound is yet to be mainstream. And they could do wonders for Gaga. RedOne is too out there with his recycled sound imo.

His recycled sound made some of the most iconic songs in the history of music so thanks god for his "recycled" ass sound ... Can't wait for bloodpop's "fresh" sound to make us a song as iconic as badromanceĀ :stalkga:Ā we will seeĀ 

Ā 

Ally Campana
Just now, Anisko said:

His recycled sound made some of the most iconic songs in the history of music so thanks god for his "recycled" ass sound ... Can't wait for bloodpop's "fresh" sound to make us a song as iconic as badromanceĀ :stalkga:Ā we will seeĀ 

Ā 

It was ā€˜freshā€™ and great back in the day. Now itā€™s just recycled. And the only thing it can do for Gaga is a step back from her artistry. We donā€™t need a Bad Romance 2.0. Gaga is capable of delivering a masterpiece which bears no resemblance to BR. Which big namesĀ even workĀ with him now? Heā€™s just not ā€˜itā€™ anymore.

Archived