💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

RedOne said this about Lady Gaga in new interview

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I love what Redone has done for her and her career as much as the  next person, but why would she be thanking him now? They havent worked together since 2015, nor they have any project coming up. It would be weird and out of place :huntyga:

She did send him flowers for his bday few months ago, so I believe they are in good terms (he must be mad for LG5 tho :selena:)

Because she's paying him dust thats why and after all of this he kept being respectful to her..  I didn't translate everything from the interview but the man is really upset... When the interviewer asked him if he still a friend with gaga he kept being silent for seconds with an expression of sadness on his face. 

He's a human being after all...  Imagine u work so hard on a project and then everything scrapped without known what really happened 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Because she's paying him dust thats why and after all of this he kept being respectful to her..  I didn't translate everything from the interview but the man is really upset... When the interviewer asked him if he still a friend with gaga he kept being silent for seconds with an expression of sadness on his face. 

He's a human being after all...  Imagine u work so hard on a project and then everything scrapped without known what really happened 

How is she paying him dust? :selena:

As I said, she did send him flowers for his bday and to this day performs his songs. Plus, she always sings the 'RedOne' line in Just Dance. :selena:

They are both busy and have their own careers, they cant be together 24/7 :selena:

Lord Temptation

RedOne’s music without Gaga sounds so bad tho. His music is stuck in that 2005-2010 era.

Just now, Lord Temptation said:

RedOne’s music without Gaga sounds so bad tho. His music is stuck in that 2005-2010 era.

Redone is famous of making the sound that the artist wants ... He's so versatile 

imnotyourbabe10

Gosh, he's so charismatic and seemingly down to earth.  Hopefully they can create a fresh sound together in the future!  I could only imagine how adorable they would be working together again (kind of like her and Bradley?). 

Also, OP, thanks for sharing!  I swooned when he started singing Alejandro! I wouldn't mind a version of him singing it :diane:

Poor redwine

Back then Akon the One who should not be named and others believe in her

In 2016 She had only Brad and his Cooper. What to do?

Redone seems like a cool guy, but I don’t see the point of continue collaborating with Gaga if he’s not gonna put something new on the table. I think Gaga realized this. 

I like the idea of Gaga making the last album of her career with RedOne, to make a full circle in a way, when she gets old and will be about to retire. 

but other than that I would rather have her working with BloodPop for now :flower:

LG6 come through :giveup:

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

11 hours ago, Suspiria said:

I think his production isn't that great, but she should definitely cowrite with him again. They consistently write real magic together.

:bye:

... :lana::golfclap:

It’s your opinion

Just now, Rino said:

I like the idea of Gaga making the last album of her career with RedOne, to make a full circle in a way, when she gets old and will be about to retire. 

but other than that I would rather have her working with BloodPop for now :flower:

LG6 come through :giveup:

I still don't get this fan base...  We don't want her to work with the one who produced the most iconic songs in the history of the music industry (bad romance/poker face/Alejandro...)  Because he's basic..  But we want her to work with the one who's responsible of making the sound that destroyed the music industry and make it boring (the tropical sound)  ... Who's basic here ? 

I'm excited to listen to her collabs with boys noize and sophie and i'm not exited for bloodpop 

Guillaume Hamon
12 hours ago, Suspiria said:

despite the fact he cowrote and produced like 90% of her biggest songs.

90%?

Wasn't their collaboration more of a 50-50? I ask cause I never heard about him making pretty much all of these songs with gaga just changing it a bit, rather the opposite of that.

Just now, Schizophonic said:

i really want them to work together again. i miss his sound on gaga.

Same here...  But really we don't deserve him 

• Admin changed the title to RedOne said this about Lady Gaga in new interview

Archived