Gaga hates Enigma

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997

here we go with "Gaga hates...." threads

no, she does not hate Enigma, she obviously missed performing for her fans, as much as she loves doing jazz music, which she called the GREATEST music, I mean c'mon

3 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

It's not about hating Enigma, it's about loving Jazz & Piano. And about proving the world that Jazz can sell out shows as much as Pop.

Loving one thing =/= hating the other. Learn.

(EDIT: and this comes from someone who doesn't like Enigma and thinks Gaga actually prefers Jazz)

This 

Please Preach sis :tony:

giphy.gif

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

That J

Shes proud of her shows. If she hated ENIGMA, she would make changes during the breaks from it.

She loves a good review. That's really all there is to it. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

:what:

The article is complimentary of Enigma though. It's not like it's trashing it, it says Enigma is good and J&P is even better...why wouldn't she be happy about that?! 

ARTPOPSTER
Just now, Ronlop said:

Well it doesn't show that. 

I respect that. Honestly, it would be really weird if Gaga was still doing extremely weird stuff based on where she is in her career. She has become a well respected artist. I would get tired of doing the exact same thing for the past 10 years.

Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

here we go with "Gaga hates...." threads

no, she does not hate Enigma, she obviously missed performing for her fans, as much as she loves doing jazz music, which she called the GREATEST music, I mean c'mon

What did she do in the past few years to show that she's still passionate about dance music other than career choices that payed an homage to her old career?

Also, do you not see that she's 180 degrees different in the jazz show? That her charisma and passion is there? 

TheSlash
11 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

The jazz show sold out faster!!!

Not that hard if you look how rare those shows are compared to Enigma :trollga:  :derpga: 

Ew, David!

Just now, TheSlash said:

Not that hard if you look how rare those shows are compared to Enigma :trollga:  :derpga: 

Well... she still said it. In my opinion, this is her way of saying: "People want me more like this than my popstar image"

Nah she seems pretty happy while doing the enigma show, as she is doing jazz.

You guys gotta get over it, she loves both she said many times.

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t understand how a fan of hers think this powerful woman would put on a show for 3 years besides she hates it. At this point of her career, everything she does, it’s because she wants to. :queenga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

IAmNotHere1997
5 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

What did she do in the past few years to show that she's still passionate about dance music other than career choices that payed an homage to her old career?

Also, do you not see that she's 180 degrees different in the jazz show? That her charisma and passion is there? 

We-

I'm not even going to waste my energy on this lost case...

tenor.gif

Emigrante
9 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Well it doesn't show that. Crazyga was not just her putting some elaborate outfit. It was also her charisma which is shown, funny enough, in her jazz show more than in Engima. Let's be real.

Lol. A lot of people are saying that enigma brought back her old spirit from previous tours and theatrics. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

AJRocketMan
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSTER said:

I respect that. Honestly, it would be really weird if Gaga was still doing extremely weird stuff based on where she is in her career. She has become a well respected artist. I would get tired of doing the exact same thing for the past 10 years.

No, it would not. We’re taking about the most revolutionary woman of the 21st century here. She changed the world. She changed society and the music industry and pop culture. She said for years that this is who she is and that she would never be normal. She said that she was a freak and a rebel, and that she always will be. People who “mature” don’t lose their rebelliousness or their oddball personality. We’re talking about a 32 year old woman here, not a 62 year old one.

1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

We-

I'm not even going to waste my energy on this lost case...

tenor.gif

Answer the question though if you're so sure you're right :/

Archived