Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga won't win best actress

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Bobbins

Let's keep it realistic here. She did good for her first role in a main role in a movie but there are more deserving winners who've worked a lifetime on their craft. Best song should be on lock though 

190122021004781254.gif 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

hjdfsdjf was this thread really necessary? :toofunny:

she just got her nomination, give it some time & chillax dudeee

Loyalty

We kind of already know this. Good thing she’s got two nominations and Original Song is pretty much a lock :ally:

wonderlanddynasty

"We need fantasy to survive because reality is too difficult"

Spoiler

Jk of course Gagz will win:vegas:

Borislshere

can we enjoy the fact that she was at least nominated? it hasn't even been an hour since her noms were announced :saladga:

TheJoanneJoker

Original Song, it's between ASIB and Black Panther. I really think she's going to win this one.

YaaaasGaga

Wow, didn't take long for a thread like this to be posted eh? :triggered:

Tbh she has a chance of winning. It might not be on lock, but I don't think it's fair to say that others are more deserving because they've acted for longer. Awards aren't about nominating how long you've been in the industry, it's about nominating the singular performance the individual gave.

bloody g

can we enjoy the nomination though

I'm more concerned about Bradley not getting any awards

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Reality

I don't get why people are so set to say that something is for sure going/not going to happen. We don't know.

Gaga might not win, but she also might win. There's no real way of telling. Remember when we all thought she was going to win at the Golden Globes? Also, who thought she'd tie with Glenn Close at the Critic's Choice? That just shows you that anything can happen and that it can be unpredictable.

For now, just enjoy the nomination. That in it of itself is a huge honor already. 

🃏🖤👹

Well hopefully Yalitza Aparicio wins so you stop this “lifetime actress” annoying narrative. 

Archived