'7 Rings' To Debut Atop The Billboard Hot 100

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27
Just now, Mirrion Rizzons said:
NTLTC, Side to side, problem and into you deserved.

THIS and The Way and Love Me Harder.

he/him/his

Thomas P

This is about to be her biggest album :kiss:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

omg she'll be the THIRD woman EVER after Mariah and Britney to have more than 1 #1 song debuts :nooo::nooo:

where did this slayage come from lmao one day she's a mid-top 10 girl and the next she has 2 massive #1 hits

Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, neptugne said:

where did this slayage come from lmao one day she's a mid-top 10 girl and the next she has 2 massive #1 hits

this is gonna sound bad but it's defo sympathy and gained relevancy  after pete and mac

Can't wait for the album, 2019 will be a great year

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

27monster27
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

omg she'll be the THIRD woman EVER after Mariah and Britney to have more than 1 #1 song debuts :nooo::nooo:

I don't mean to be that person but Lady Gaga should have been the third with Applause. :(:(:(:(

he/him/his

Mirages

Tragic... Pulling those deserving numbers for undeserving singles. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Ryusei

oof this thread is gonna need some Sweetener real soon with all the bitterness about to ensue 

Musery

2 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

I don't mean to be that person but Lady Gaga should have been the third with Applause. :(:(:(:(

honestly she probably could've got it w TEOG easily if Judas didn't exist, debuted at #3 as a promo single :nooo: and then Applause next :vegas:

JusKeepBreathin

The song is a bop. It deserves to be #1.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

hausofcy
9 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

this is gonna sound bad but it's defo sympathy and gained relevancy  after pete and mac

This + the fact that there's no real competition for her atm. Not a hater tho she deserves all this succes but these circumstances make it easier. i'm so happy for her

đŸ‡ŻđŸ‡”

Archived