Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Spotify adding a blocking option - Who will you block?

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Probably no one. I listen to my saved songs on my library or playlists I actually enjoy. Or I look up album/songs/artists I wanna listen to. 

Only time I have to skip cause I don’t like a song/artist is if I’m checking out anyone new or the Top 50 chart. 

I’m open to listening to different music so this probably won’t be of use to me. 

8 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

That's kinda weird. Art shouldn't be blocked no matter how bad it is. We should definitely be able to rate art, but blocking it is just silly for lack of a better word. 

... blocked.

freebit

Plenty of artists annoy me, but I really can't think of anyone that I hate so much that I'd block them. Maybe Maroon 5 and Ed Sheetran, but I rarely come across them in my Spotify musical travels anyway. 

GypsyBabe

Oh thank god. Now I can block all pop music except for Gaga’s...and all the mumblers. 

po3yuiA8g

⚯͛

9 hours ago, xoxo Human said:

Co ci zrobił Podsiadło? :triggered:

Nic, ale nie chcę widzieć polskiej muzyki.

KatieJudasGaga4

Drake....I really can't stand his music. But, I'll also block Migos, 6ix9ine, and xxtentacion.

I do have a playlist of songs that I love by different artists, but I don't listen to it often.

I only REALLY hear my Lady Gaga and Imagine Dragons playlist, so. I've also been listening to Mariah Carey a lot, but haven't made a playlist yet, so.

Rat Boy
9 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

=I'll also block Migos, 6ix9ine, and xxtentacion

Idk but I find them really annoying - I've never even heard 69 and XXX's songs. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived