💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Spotify adding a blocking option - Who will you block?

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

LM: we block everyone except gaga hahaha

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank u spotify, next.

I hope the blocked artists won't display on any playlists. I don't want to be depressed that some polish sh*t is on top on charts.

I'll do a list of artists to block, so if they'd add the option I'll block:

* R. Kelly; everyone with 'Lil' in the name
* whole polish artists (excluding Doda):
Bedoes, Kubi Producent, Dawid Podsiadło, Męskie Granie Orkiestra 2018, Szpaku, PlanBe, Otsochodzi, Paluch, Paweł Domagała, Beteo, Reto, Roksana Węgiel, Łobuzy [polish monsters dawajcie mi tu więcej tego gównianego gówna do zblokowania]
* Dynoro, Gigi D'Agostino (I hate "In My Mind" and that type of " m u s i c "); Gaullin ( I hate "Moonlight" too, I treat that kind of music like cheap pop made in GarageBand); Marshmello; benny blanco; Runtree; Marnik; SMACK; Alan Walker (won't like to hear 'faded' a bit edited instrumental with added different vocals)
* DJ Khaled bye 'another one'
* k-pop artists (BLACKPINK)
* despa *vomiting* cito artists; Daddy Yankee and other spanish rap artists; Ozuna (who?)
* artists who I don't listen and dont want - Dennis Lloyd, Normani, Bad Bunny, Drake, Kodak Black, Offset, Camila Cabello (hi havana, i hope i'll never hear you again), Gucci Mane; J Balvin;
* Dermot Kennedy (i thought his all songs would be like 'power over me', but after his first album was released i'd say 'bye'); Dua Lipa; Justin Bieber; Noah Cyrus;
* Tony Bennett; Rihanna (I'd unblock her if she start doing pop music again); Beyonce (say 'goodbye' to your kind of music and back to pop, so maybe i'd unblock u); Bazzi; Rudimental; Bruno Mars;

List to update.

It would be easier for me to write who I wouldn't block

12 minutes ago, Flora said:

All those various whiny indie male artists that sing like this

PERIOD

WorstBehavior

Omg the kids can’t just skip a song.. So they have to get them a block option:ladyhaha: 

Stupid.

Teal Ambition

Finally I can block Selena Gomez, after a playlist ends her damn songs are ALWAYS coming on. I never listen to her music and I also press the downvote button, yet she keeps playing :saladga: Those bots are working hard to make her the most streamed female I see :ally:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Ariana, cause she can go lick a doughnut for all I care, and that's it... oh and I don't have spotify :ladyhaha:

Andreu
27 minutes ago, imwoahvicky said:

gaga

Only listening to fellow african americans I C

Spoiler

don't @ me if u dont know the actual context thx

Andreu
13 minutes ago, wojx xoxo said:

Gigi D'Agostino

don't disrespect the pioneer of the EDM because someone ripped of his melody and then had to add her as a feature on his track not to have her ass sued thanks

Zander
7 minutes ago, WorstBehavior said:

Omg the sensitive kids can’t just skip a song. So they have to get them a block option:ladyhaha: 

Stupid.

I see it more as just a matter of convenience. Surely that's not a bad thing? There could be certain playlists you like listening to but it features an artist/s that you don't like. It's easier to block them than skip every time you listen to it. Especially if you have Spotify on in the background. I'm sure its an enticing feature to many people... 

Bye R. Kelly, Ariana (until she makes something decent :poot:), Camila, Ed, Sam Smith, Hallsea, Post Malone, Micky Minach, Ava Tar :firega:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ChromaticPrincess
14 minutes ago, Hoeanne said:

Dr. Luke’s new sock puppet. I’m sick of her showing up in EVERY recommendation playlist

Who is that?

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Archived