Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Why is Gaga avoiding A Star is Born songs at concerts?

gagarox

Featured Posts

gagarox

A part of me thinks she is secretly planning a massive stadium tour exclusively for a star is born and that is why maybe she is avoiding it performing at vegas so far... 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche

Nah I just think she doesn't feel like performing them because she isn't Ally. We know how hard it was for her to get out of the role. Plus, at Enigma, it would be weird to include these songs, that are born from such a strong story, in the story of Enigma.

NewRules

Whitney did a world tour for the Bodyguard soundtrack so it's possible.. but I doubt she would have time with Vegas and LG6 

WildAmerican
7 minutes ago, oyeavi said:

A part of me thinks she is secretly planning a massive stadium tour exclusively for a star is born and that is why maybe she is avoiding it performing at vegas so far... 

lmao the delusion

• Admin changed the title to Why is Gaga avoiding A Star is Born songs at concerts?
Gracious Gaga

After seeing JAZZ AND PIANO and also ENIGMA... ASIB is not Lady Gaga.  It wouldn't fit these shows.  Its like think of Stefani Germanotta the actress and Lady Gaga the musician... it just would be weird IMO .  they are ALLY songs not GAGA

♥ Kindness Police.

Because that is Ally Maine’s style. We are lucky to get Shallow but I’m sure we will get ASIB-related songs for the Oscars and Grammys. 

Considering how she's spoken about how the method acting really kind of stuck with her, I can see why she's avoiding the soundtrack. Shallow seems almost like an obligation to perform, more due to its success than anything else (obviously I'm grateful she's performing it).

We might be getting some more ASIB songs in the future (Grammys, Oscars), but I feel like these songs might be hidden away for the time being, bar Shallow.

3 points in and ready for more

45 minutes ago, Poker said:

They are not her songs. Ally would sue her ass. :gayhat:

omg allygators would COME for us

3 points in and ready for more

bloody g

"Charts"

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived