💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Evidence of Gaga influence on Pop

Judas Society

Featured Posts

Judas Society

This video of a throwback of the iconic pop tracks that were released in 2009 shows how Gaga truly influenced pop music in terms of visual quality in music videos. Literally everyone else was wearing basic daily clothes in situations you can imagine happening in reality. Gaga was the only one wearing some couture overlandish outfits, in a bathhouse looking like it's in an alternate reality. We all know those artists later on will go on to produce other iconic videos that serves visual excellence. Britney was serving before her mental breakdown but she was still fighting back at the time of her video for 'If U Seek Amy", so she is excused. 

I'm not saying Gaga was first. Her predecessors Michael, Madonna etc gave full on visual extravagance during their peak in pop music. But somehow the drive died and Gaga respectfully revived it and influenced others to bring up their game. So it angers when the other fanbases disrespects her and ignores the legendary status of Lady Gaga.

This 100%

But the thing is.... She was also influenced.. People just keep forgetting that she admits she has drawn inspiration from Madonna.. Why the feud? Who knows.. Its childish.. 

When someone can influence the way the world thinks, feels, and acts.. They are truely an icon.. And Gaga.. Is headed up that ladder.. She is my fave.. But in all honesty she needs a bit more time in the light.. 10 years is amazing, 20 years.. I cant even imagine! We might just get LG6 by then :huntyga:

SpeechIess
4 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

She was also influenced.. People just keep forgetting that she admits she has drawn inspiration from Madonna.. Why the feud? Who knows.. Its childish.. 

because stans and the press like to pit artists against each other for hot gossip. it's unhealthy but we can do little. the monsters vs madonna stans feud is legendary in itself though ya dig. 

Judas Society
8 minutes ago, SpeechIess said:

because stans and the press like to pit artists against each other for hot gossip. it's unhealthy but we can do little. the monsters vs madonna stans feud is legendary in itself though ya dig. 

Yea, but Madonna herself poured oil over fire to use the feud to bring more attention to herself during MDNA era which annoys me. I mean, you're one of the most respected person in pop industry but yet you stir fire and insinuate that you agree with the media and controversy surrounding Born This Way? I mean, it's quite obvious she is playing it to produce more hate towards Gaga and to pull some favor in her direction. It's a pity that she doesn't use that situation to introduce support for other strong females in the industry. This made me feel totally disappointed in her. I was so close to stanning her before I stanned Gaga. Now I just appreciate her music and performances but that's all.

That J
23 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Yea, but Madonna herself poured oil over fire to use the feud to bring more attention to herself during MDNA era which annoys me. I mean, you're one of the most respected person in pop industry but yet you stir fire and insinuate that you agree with the media and controversy surrounding Born This Way? I mean, it's quite obvious she is playing it to produce more hate towards Gaga and to pull some favor in her direction. It's a pity that she doesn't use that situation to introduce support for other strong females in the industry. This made me feel totally disappointed in her. I was so close to stanning her before I stanned Gaga. Now I just appreciate her music and performances but that's all.

And then Gaga poured more and the fans poured more and now here we are again when this thread is more about appreciation of both artists and their contributions to the field of video art. 

I respect both and hope Madonna brings back some old school heat this next era and am excited for what Gaga continues to do. Bravo to both women!!! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived