💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga teases Jazz & Piano show

monsterhamh

Featured Posts

geusst1235

Honestly it would be pretty awesome if she released C3C ,supported that with Enigma for now and instead released LG6 later in the year.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC
26 minutes ago, monsterhamh said:

Anyone else see these "dance" moves in this last video?

Someone better come through with a live stream. We don't want a repeat of last night. :grr:

she/her/hers

nerdfacekillah
11 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

More:

the piano in the third video sounds like paparazzi acoustic

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Zander

Im actually really excited about the jazz and piano, more so than the enigma show. I’ve always wanted an album of her hits redone in jazz and piano so I guess this show is the closest I’ll get to it. (Via dodgy streams and clips :messga:)

Monsters praising JazzGa  and attacking PopGa. I never thought I'll see this day. :diane:

She looks amazing.

Kindness rules all.

andy232000

Watch this be better than the Enigma Visuals :huntyga:

I cant wait to see the videos! It will be so intimate 

VoldeLorde2

Honestly, she should sing Captivated. It would sound so good now that her voice is more mature and has gotten stronger. I'm a lot more excited for this show than Enigma. 

It's also such a good idea to push the narrative that Gaga is a chameleon in the music industry. Who else can go from performing on a robot one night to singing American classics the next? She's truly the artist of our generation

Phaye Monster

I wonder if Tony will be there for all the jazz and piano shows? I wouldn't complain, they have such great chemistry on stage together

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

This is more What i had in mind for her residency. Seems like shes in her element. 

Lets see how it goes, this looks very intimate, weve missed that side of her. Give us fantasy

2School4Cool
1 minute ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Honestly, she should sing Captivated. It would sound so good now that her voice is more mature and has gotten stronger. I'm a lot more excited for this show than Enigma. 

It's also such a good idea to push the narrative that Gaga is a chameleon in the music industry. Who else can go from performing on a robot one night to singing American classics the next? She's truly the artist of our generation

I doubt she would do this but it would be awesome!! Captivated is probably my absolute favorite unreleased Gaga song. I agree with everything else you said as well.

See The Best In Everyone

Earthling

ARTPOP the acoustic jazz remix experience incoming :messga:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Archived