celeb

Cardi drags Tami Lauren

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nodandsmile

This is not like Beyonce who doesn't respond, Cardi will whoop her *ss if she doesn't shut it :ladyhaha:

hankhatesyouall

Tomi is rich, smart, beautiful, and classy. You had a field day when Glenn Beck booted her, but she got a gig at Fox, and now her media career is thriving. 

Cardi's career is already in the doldrums after the Money disaster, and she's trying to stay relevant by making outlandish political statements that make her look like a fool by anyone with more than two brain cells. And, please, stop with this 'RELATABLE' nonesese. It's just her grammar. 

I'm not a fan of Nicki, but at least she's smart/educated. Can't same the same about the other. Cardi B is the last person who should voice her political opinions. 

3 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Tomi is rich, smart, beautiful, and CLASSY. You had a field day when Glenn Beck booted her, but she got a gig at Fox, and now her media career is thriving. 

download-1.png

3 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

her grammar. 

I'm not a fan of Nicki, but at least she's smart/educated. Can't same the same about the other. Cardi B is the last person who should voice her political opinions. 

And why would she not be allowed to voice her political opinions? She has every right to do that just as you have every right to come in every thread to voice your right wing opinion and btw I don't know why you keep doing that cuz you won't be convincing anyone on this forum :ohwell: but congrats for your perseverance i guess 

And btw where did Cardi lie  tell me?????

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

ZiggyZiggs
16 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Tomi is rich, smart, beautiful, and classy. You had a field day when Glenn Beck booted her, but she got a gig at Fox, and now her media career is thriving. 

Cardi's career is already in the doldrums after the Money disaster, and she's trying to stay relevant by making outlandish political statements that make her look like a fool by anyone with more than two brain cells. And, please, stop with this 'RELATABLE' nonesese. It's just her grammar. 

Lmaoooo delete your account 

hankhatesyouall
8 minutes ago, Varys said:

download-1.png

And why would she not be allowed to voice her political opinions? She has every right to do that just as you have every right to come in every thread to voice your right wing opinion and btw I don't know why you keep doing that cuz you won't be convincing anyone on this forum :ohwell: but congrats for your perseverance i guess 

And btw where did Cardi lie  tell me?????

Sure, you are right. Cardi B is entitled to her own political opinion (just like any pop star or stripper). However, it makes her look like a fool. That's why I used the modal verb should, not must. 

5 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Sure, you are right. Cardi B is entitled to her own political opinion (just like any pop star or stripper). However, it makes her look like a fool. That's why I used the modal verb should, not must. 

Ofc you had to mention that she was a stripper how passive aggressive of you :ally:

And you didn't say where she lied because she didn't lie

your (and that of tommy) only argument is that she is Cardi b and that she is not the smartest person out there which you only base on the fact that she used to be a stripper and that her grammar isn't that good but maybe it has occured to you that also she also can make good valid points but go off i guess :bye:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

MJHolland
1 hour ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Cardi B is the last person who should voice her political opinions. 

Being a conservative in America is fear-mongering that Democrats are groupthinkers and are trying to destroy free speech 

Then turning around and saying that one of the most successful black females in their field is not welcome to share her political opinions 

fivefoottwo
39 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

And, please, stop with this 'RELATABLE' nonesese. It's just her grammar. 

Edited 36 minutes ago by hankhatesyouall

you can’t criticise someone’s grammar when you can’t spell bb :kiss: 

p.s. there’s no one who should be the last person who should voice their political opinion. haven’t you heard of freedom of speech in democracy? cardi’s free to retaliate at tomi’s accusations as she wishes. and if you’re defending someone like tomi it says a lot about you ;)

Archived