đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi drags Tami Lauren

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Tomi is rich, smart, beautiful, and classy. You had a field day when Glenn Beck booted her, but she got a gig at Fox, and now her media career is thriving. 

Cardi's career is already in the doldrums after the Money disaster, and she's trying to stay relevant by making outlandish political statements that make her look like a fool by anyone with more than two brain cells. And, please, stop with this 'RELATABLE' nonesese. It's just her grammar. 

I'm not a fan of Nicki, but at least she's smart/educated. Can't same the same about the other. Cardi B is the last person who should voice her political opinions. 

Ooh the classism jumped out! 

If only Cardi was raised in a rich neighbourhood and learned how to speak like a learned, sophisticated young woman! Then maybe we would allow her to speak on politics - but this glorified uncouth, crude, subaltern? Why should she be allowed to have a voice or opinion on how the country is run?

How about not shaming people who were raised without the same access to quality education and opportunity? Especially when you spell 'nonsense' as 'nonesese'.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ANTI WP
1 hour ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Inb4 Cardi sends people to beat her up :ladyhaha: 

she is not a bitch ... she herself beats that dumb women with her own hands and shoes 

MJHolland
52 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Ooh the classism jumped out! 

If only Cardi was raised in a rich neighbourhood and learned how to speak like a learned, sophisticated young woman! Then maybe we would allow her to speak on politics - but this glorified uncouth, crude, subaltern? Why should she be allowed to have a voice or opinion on how the country is run?

How about not shaming people who were raised without the same access to quality education and opportunity? Especially when you spell 'nonsense' as 'nonesese'.

It has little to do with class. 

Tomi's first ever job was to give her political commentary. She has literally no real-life experiences, but people will pay her to hear her opinions because she forked over thousands of dollars to get a degree, and it doesn't hurt that she is young, pretty, blonde, and white -- The Blaze and Fox certainly love to hire that profile. 

It has to do with the fact that Cardi B is a black woman who @hankhatesyouall disagrees with.

In his opinion (and in his own words), Cardi has a different opinion than his because she is desperate, because she is not "smart" and "educated" like Nicki Minaj (?), and because she is a "fool". She does not disagree with him because she came to a different conclusion based on rational thought. She disagrees with him because she is less smart than him.

Let me just add that Cardi B is probably making more money than all of us in a day than we make in a month. She has worked way harder and way longer than Tammy Laryngitis. I want to know what Cardi's opinion is. 

2 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Tomi is rich, smart, beautiful, and classy. You had a field day when Glenn Beck booted her, but she got a gig at Fox, and now her media career is thriving.

Get the **** outta here.

VOLANTIS
2 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Tomi is rich, smart, beautiful, and classy.

Are you okay? Blink once if @Interstellar's monster got you sis. :ohno:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Antichrist

i love how all of you preach 'free speech' and 'spread kindness' & then gank up on one member that has a different opinion than yours :ladyhaha:

and cardi b is completely free to express her political opinion, but people are also completely free to not take her seriously when her response is 'i will dog walk you'.

FentyGa
3 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Sure, you are right. Cardi B is entitled to her own political opinion (just like any pop star or stripper). However, it makes her look like a fool. That's why I used the modal verb should, not must. 

Do you realise how condescending, ignorant, and disrespectful you're being? Delete your account.

myluis617
4 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Cardi's career is already in the doldrums after the Money disaster, and she's trying to stay relevant by making outlandish political statements that make her look like a fool by anyone with more than two brain cells. And, please, stop with this 'RELATABLE' nonesese. It's just her grammar. 

I'm not a fan of Nicki, but at least she's smart/educated. Can't same the same about the other. Cardi B is the last person who should voice her political opinions. 

Notice how all the reactions are laughs to your post. Shows how delusional your statement is... Cardi B's money was a great song and an amazing music video. Go on hate on Cardi when she does something stupid, when she is using her platform to talk about current issues appreciate it. Cause many celebs out here prefer to keep their mouths shut.

myluis617
8 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

Do you realise how condescending, ignorant, and disrespectful you're being? Delete your account.

He really is a cardi hater and probably a Trump supporter I feel bad for them, the people around this person must be the ones shaping their views and it's looking like the people around him may be pretty ignorant. 

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, Antichrist said:

i love how all of you preach 'free speech' and 'spread kindness' & then gank up on one member that has a different opinion than yours :ladyhaha:

and cardi b is completely free to express her political opinion, but people are also completely free to not take her seriously when her response is 'i will dog walk you'.

hankhatesyouall is completely free to express her political opinion, but people are also completely free to not take her seriously when her response is 'Tomi is rich, smart, beautiful, and classy'. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Flawless

I really miss the WTF reaction, specially in this thread.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

3 minutes ago, Flawless said:

I really miss the WTF reaction, specially in this thread.

:what: Did we ever have a WTF reaction?:cryga:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Archived