💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Julia Michaels - Inner Monologue Part I Tracklist (features Selena Gomez)

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

AMENiCURE

https://twitter.com/musicnewsfact/status/1086742927135645696

1. Anxiety (feat. Selena Gomez)

2. Into You

3. Happy

4. Deep

5. Apple

6. What A Time (feat. Niall Horan)

Versace

Will Selena ever release a follow up to Revival, her entire discography from 2016-2018 has been nothing but features or stand alone tracks and I guess it'll continue in 2019. I mean is this a music break for her? Then again she's always putting out something. 

Ryusei
41 minutes ago, Versace said:

Will Selena ever release a follow up to Revival, her entire discography from 2016-2018 has been nothing but features or stand alone tracks and I guess it'll continue in 2019. I mean is this a music break for her? Then again she's always putting out something. 

Julia wrote hands to myself and good for you so i‘m looking forward to this track they have together. I think Selena is too busy taking care of herself and wouldn‘t be able to promote right now. She just had that breakdown and only recently came back to social media. I think it‘s still some time away for her. 

Anyways, also really looking forward to the rest of this EP I had Issues on repeat the past few days and checked out some interviews with julia and she is just so lovely and i love her voice live. 

Musery

Archived