đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The EXACT Moment You Realized Gaga Was Iconic

shame

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

When she started bleeding during Paparazzi during the VMA's in 2009. I was watching that and almost pooped my pants. I realized at that point that she was definitely special and someone to watch for in the future! 

trolly troll troll

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000
On 1/20/2019 at 11:21 AM, Lord Temptation said:

The “Speechless” live performance at the Vevo show at the end of 2009 where she has a massive bowtie hairdo and the entire colour palette is pink-purple :messga:

She makes being a crazy genius look so easy :diane:

THIS PERFORMANCE MADE ME LOVE HER! This was the performance that showed me she had real talent and I fell in love! 

trolly troll troll

AgusPop
On 1/20/2019 at 11:25 AM, holy scheisse said:

Mine: 

I was like are u for real? Ur songs sound better live than studio? You're the real deal binch. Talent always wins. 

This and the VMA 2009 performance

Lord Temptation
12 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

THIS PERFORMANCE MADE ME LOVE HER! This was the performance that showed me she had real talent and I fell in love! 

A toast to taste :vegas: :messga:

Walking out of the ASIB premiere in tears was that moment

like obviously she’s been “iconic” since start but I think last year really sealed her place as an actual music icon.

diamondheartxx

Almost 10 years ago when I watched her bleed to death on stage at the VMA's. What a beautiful childhood memory:ohwell:

I guess I was sort of late to the party but it was after Bad Romance came out. Before that I honestly thought she was just another generic, lip-syncing pop-star without much real talent or anything special going on. But I was going to Paris and the Monster Ball was going to be there and I could not stop listening to Bad Romance so I decided to get a ticket and go and I started paying more attention to her during the in-between time but it was really during the show that I realized how authentic of an artist and person she is and how authentically talented she is. The truest, most defining moments for me however has to be, "Welcome to the Monster Ball. Now dance you MOTHER F*CKERS!!!!!" - and the moment during Brown Eyes that night where she held up one of her AMA's I believe it was in between her legs and said, "I guess I do have a really big d*ck" and then she grabs a second one and holds them both there and says, "or maybe two." To me, that showed confidence and solidarity and that she didn't care what people said about her or her fans and that she truly stood for being yourself and would fight for the outcasts and the weirdos and that the freaks really were outside for at least those few hours and that was something I desperately needed then and if nothing else that night made me fall in love that would have been enough. 

I've been awake too long - my feelings are showing. 

KatieJudasGaga4
On 1/21/2019 at 6:46 PM, Judas Oyster said:

She premiered BTW and performed it for the first time at the Grammys

She sang Born This Way for the first time at the VMA's (a snippet of it), but her first full performance of BTW was at the Grammys

Archived