• Created
  • Last Reply
nerdfacekillah
7 hours ago, ARPiT said:

I never knew that was Katy Perry :fail:

I'm shook :air:

because its not katy perry:poot:

the op was joking

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

latina twilight

VMAs 2009. Even if she would've retired after that, or completly disappeared or faded away, that one performance was going to be in pop history books.

And the she did it again at the VMA 2010, without even actually performing.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

4 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

When she emerged out of the pool at the beginning of the Poker Face music video in her black rubber catsuit and shiny mask!

yassss me too. 

tumblr_mr0j0jZ2nE1stjkr4o1_500.gif

Judas Society

I wasn't really following music from the radio when she first started out. Bad Romance (video) intrigued me but what really captivated me was her being in the vessel even through the red carpet of the grammys and then being birthed out in her performance for Born This Way. Then she sang "no matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered life, I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive".  I knew then I had to stan her. 

Judas Society

I wasn't really following music from the radio when she first started out. Bad Romance (video) intrigued me but what really captivated me was her being in the vessel even through the red carpet of the grammys and then being birthed out in her performance for Born This Way. Then she sang "no matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered life, I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive".  I knew then I had to stan her. 

Speechless live at the VEVO launch event.  Found the video in August 2010.

I live outside the space time continuum.

3 hours ago, Doriro said:

Brit awards performance, 2010.

I remember seeing this live and getting emotional. There’s something so inspiring and powerful about seeing a woman absolutely command the stage on her own. :giveup:

2 hours ago, NightOwner said:

VMAs 2009. Even if she would've retired after that, or completly disappeared or faded away, that one performance was going to be in pop history books.

And the she did it again at the VMA 2010, without even actually performing.

She performed Born This Way for the first time :poot:

angels forever, forever angels

Bella Goth

right when mama cynthia told her when she was young "we're all born superstar" i believed her already iconic

Archived