💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tony Bennett in Vegas for Gaga Shows

monsterhamh

Featured Posts

monsterhamh

11690135_web1_bennettgagaweb.jpg 

Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett, the historic, generations-spanning duo, are reunited on the Strip this weekend.

Bennett is in town to take in Gaga’s shows tonight and Sunday night at the Park Theater. Word is he originally had planned to surprise Gaga by showing up unannounced Sunday. Instead, he checked into The Signature at MGM Grand and informed Gaga of plans to be at the show tonight and again Sunday night.

Bennett’s appearance at that second show Sunday is particularly tantalizing. That showcase is the opening of Gaga’s “Jazz & Piano” series, music-centered show with a big band that is to include several Las Vegas musicians.

Source: https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/tony-bennett-in-las-vegas-for-lady-gaga-shows-at-park-theater-1577337/

Anyone else excited for the first Jazz and Piano show and to see Gaga and Tony together again? 

Henri Bardot

The flop :messga:

And yes, they're perfect together and I'm low-key more excited for this than for Enigma :ally:

pooiota

Breakdown

Yasss! They have so much chemistry together in the stage. :woohoo: I love Tony's voice! :heart:

6 minutes ago, Henri Bardot said:

And yes, they're perfect together and I'm low-key more excited for this than for Enigma :ally:

I'm low-key more excited for this too. :ally: But I still loved the Enigma Show. :yay:

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

That J

Its amazing there is a brand new show that has yet to be seen by the public. 

Tomorrow night is a CANT MISS NIGHT! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Chris Evans

if she actually has an orchestra in this show im going to be so happy- VocalGa is coming

theahsfan

Oh please no... 

I know he’s attending but he better not join her omg, I wanna see her do it solo for once 

Chromatislaps
55 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Oh please no... 

I know he’s attending but he better not join her omg, I wanna see her do it solo for once 

They are going to perform Do What You Want (With My Jazzy Hands) :huntyga: 

edit: this makes Jazzy Hands even worse :messga: 

bb0c884c3965a71d61d4b1d645b4947a.png

Archived