💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Shakira's last tour outperformed JWT..Why?

gagarox

Featured Posts

I hope no one drags Shakira. She is a wonderful artist. 

Both Shakira and Gaga are legends and icons! :heart: 

To answer the question...I think it has been almost 6 years since Shakira's last tour so there was enormous demand. Joanne World Tour did have the Superbowl boost but yeah...it had less dates I suppose. 

Biagio2103

Shakira's last tour was in 2011, she did at least 15 stadium dates and she actually performed in her strongest markets (France, Spain, Brazil). Besides, she's been in the music industry for almost 30 years, so actually her numbers aren't impressive for someone of her tally.

Gaga did 3 tours and 1 residency between 2011 and 2016. With the Joanne World Tour she did 6 stadium dates and barely performed outside the US.

I'm only good at being bad

1 hour ago, mariomania1234 said:

Because Gaga had to cancel a portion of the tour and she skipped latin america. Pretty obvious reasons. Let's not act like Gaga wouldn't have outgrossed if those two thing didn't happen.

I agree. If this didn’t happen and her health was better the JWT would have gross big BTWB style. 

Biden Harris 2024

Why all the comparison's every day ? Is it possible to enjoy Gaga without including someone else...:saladga:

4 hours ago, oyeavi said:

this is not a shade as i know we are supposed to worship gaga on this site or else u will be banned...

Not true at all. You can have an opinion as long as it isn't rude. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived