💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Say something about Leila k.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

The the people who don't knew her..  Leila k was the queen of euro pop music in the 90's .. Redone said in one of his interviews that gaga was so inspired by Leila k in the beginning of her career..  Gaga admitted this in one of her interviews. 

Leila k quit the pop scene after the death of her fav producer "Dennis pop" (the one who discover Max Martin) 

I don't want to get into details because her life story is tragic 

This is her best songs .

This song is produced by denniz pop and max marting it's one of her best 

Please stream her music on spotify 

Regina George

giphy.gif

EDIT: I listened to some of her songs and I honestly liked none. Too loud and too repetitive for me.. 

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

giphy.gif

If u trying to be shady..  This is not funny at all and it's so disrespectful 

But if u are trying to be honest just search her in Google..  It's for free honey 

Regina George
Just now, Anisko said:

If u trying to be shady..  This is not funny at all and it's so disrespectful 

But if u are trying to be honest just search her in Google..  It's for free honey 

No I honestly never heard of her before and I’m from Europe.. Also it’s a joke.. no hard feelings here :happy:

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

No I honestly never heard of her before and I’m from Europe.. Also it’s a joke.. no hard feelings here :happy:

I understand 

She's a great artist .. Some people even called her "the first lady gaga" lol 

She's extremly talented .. Please listen to her songs  

Just now, MannyMonroe18 said:

Electric is the #1 most listened song on my Spotify 2018 list :)

Omg same here .. Such an underrated masterpiece 

Leila k Leila k in da houuuuuuuuuuse :excited:

Bloodyjack

So tragic what happened to her I read people online saying she now shoplifts and sells her body and stuff. Hope its not true cause I really like her. Electric is a bop!! And I loved her movie. Anyone have any updates on her?

Shipper

Hello Leila k! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Gaga, like any other songwriter, is inspired by others.  Perhaps part of Poker Face was inspired by Open Sesame, for example.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Andreu
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No I honestly never heard of her before and I’m from Europe

Same

Luxe Ford

She was really rude and messy and me and my friends made fun of her all the time, but she really had that something.

One time when she entered a gay club here in Stockholm, nobody paid any attention to her so she left and came back ten minutes later and made a louder entrance so people noticed. :toofunny:

I really wish her the best and there a lot of people rooting for her. But she didn't even appear to collect her Swedish Music Hall  of Fame prize.

Last time I heard about her she was in a forensic ward and sober. 

Here's the song from 1990 that first got her noticed:

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

2 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

So tragic what happened to her I read people online saying she now shoplifts and sells her body and stuff. Hope its not true cause I really like her. Electric is a bop!! And I loved her movie. Anyone have any updates on her?

I have some close friends from her family in Morocco..  Theysaid to me that she was living in the streets among drug addicts and she sometime stealing her own food .. But she refused any help from her family.  Now she's living a stable life and i heard a rumor that she maybe preparing for a comeback.  We need to hear something from her 

Archived