CREATIVE DESIGNER

LEROY BENNETT

DESIGNER

ELI LINNETZ

PRODUCTION MANAGER

CHRIS VINEYARD

LADY GAGA

Las Vegas Residency: Enigma + Jazz & Piano Show

Art-Pop legend, Lady Gaga, takes fans back to her roots in spectacular fashion for her Las Vegas Residency at MGM’s Park Theater. Lady Gaga’s Vegas Residency is a two-year stint and offers two distinct experiences, “Enigma” and “Jazz & Piano,” that will make Sin City’s little monsters go Gaga! Lady Gaga’s show, Enigma, is a full theatrical production that follows a dramatic, video game-like narrative and transforms Park Theater into an animatronic world of Gaga’s overactive imagination. Throughout the show, Gaga slays anthems from her entire music catalog focusing mainly on the pop-hits that brought her into super-stardom. To create an over the top Gaga experience for Enigma, TAIT engineered various set elements including staging, an eccentric scaffolding backdrop, and 35 active Nav Hoists. TAIT also provided automation solutions via TAIT Navigator.

TAIT transformed Park Theatre into Enigma’s eclectic set by building a curved stage apron that extends past the proscenium of the house stage and connects to a runway leading to a b-stage equipped with a piano lift cued by TAIT Navigator. Atop the house stage, TAIT’s massive double-decker provides a multi-level performance space for Gaga and her performers to dance on. For a futuristic aesthetic, the double-decker is surrounded with multi-dimensional fascia panels used for video projection or blow through light effects. On both sides of the double-decker are rolling scenic wagons that move manually to reveal scaffolding ladders that performers use as climbing walls to get to the top of the double-decker.

In addition to the staging elements, TAIT engineered a custom-built scaffolding wall which serves as the stage’s edgy and chaotic scenic backdrop. The scaffolding wall is made up of 17 columns of aluminum piping fascia and hangs from three sections of trussing in the overhead rigging. The stage right and stage left sections of trussing are each equipped with 3 Nav Hoists and the center stage section is equipped with 5 Nav Hoists. TAIT also supplied 12 Nav Hoists for Solotech’s lighting pod, 8 Nav Hoists for Jet Set’s halo structure and 5 Nav Hoists for the pyro truss. For a seamless streamlined production, TAIT Navigator cues the Nav Hoists to lift the scaffolding wall, lighting pod, halo structure and pyro truss into position.

For the pop stars second Vegas experience, Lady Gaga Jazz & Piano opening on January 20th, 2019, Gaga will perform stripped-down versions of her hits alongside music from the Great American Songbook. Check back in a few weeks to see what TAIT manufactured for Lady Gaga’s Jazz & Piano show.

Miracle

Wow I kind of thought the Jazz and Piano shows were going to be like an extra but she's truly creating a whole new show a whole new concept stage for it

JustAnother
7 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Wow I kind of thought the Jazz and Piano shows were going to be like an extra but she's truly creating a whole new show a whole new concept stage for it

Yeah Brian Newman meantioned a whole orchestra

Edonis
1 minute ago, YCHofficial said:

''stripped-down versions of her hits''

I hope for:

She better :grr: It's one of the first moments where the GP knew she was out of this world :nooo: A full on legend in the making :nooo:

Earthling
On 1/19/2019 at 2:03 PM, Lighter said:

Art-Popï»ż legendï»żï»żï»ż, Lady ï»żGagï»żï»żï»żaï»żï»żï»ż

:queenga: 

The era that won't stay down.

*she switched baristas. ☕

2School4Cool

I could be completely wrong, but isn’t this the same company that did the JWT stage?

See The Best In Everyone

Thomas P
26 minutes ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

I could be completely wrong, but isn’t this the same company that did the JWT stage?

They do essentially every massive stage for every big artist in the world. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived