šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any members here attended the Enigma Meet and Greet?

MrGreen

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxoJohnnyGaga
23 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

What did you get in the 'swag bag' and what happened at the backstage tour and pre-show reception?

The swag bag comes with a tote bag, badges, a water bottle and a mask. During the backstage tour, you get to actually go on the stage, visit the side stages and see props and instruments from the show and you get to learn a lot of interesting facts about the show! At the pre-show reception there is an open bar with snacks!

Ā 

25 minutes ago, lance13 said:

One more question and then I promise I won't ask anymore. Lol I have GA early admission for that night. After you tour the stage etc....do you still get in early to get a good spot or does it run over and you end up stuck in the back? Glad you had an AWESOME time!

They reserve a spot at the barricade for fans with the meet and greet and GA :)

6 hours ago, JohnnyartRAVE said:

I had the meet and greet last night! The photos are individual (unless you want someone else in the photo with you), I don't think gifts are allowed, phones aren't allowed, there is an elevator there and you get about a minute with her which is plenty of time to speak to her :)

Thank you SO much for the info! Hope it was an amazing experience for you :)Ā 

Woolfsmck

I get the thrill of blabbing at someone as big a star has Gaga.....

One minute is long enough unless you have aĀ real connection with her , which would be really difficult forĀ her since she is usually swarmed by fans.Ā  (One Gaga...mega fans).

For me,Ā  Ā im like woah,Ā  its Gaga, but unless she had a specific interest in me, I'llĀ keep my distance.Ā 

Plus,Ā  selfies are a courtesy,Ā  and staged...I can't get all zazzed about it.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

bravenewworld
16 hours ago, JohnnyartRAVE said:

I had the meet and greet last night! The photos are individual (unless you want someone else in the photo with you), I don't think gifts are allowed, phones aren't allowed, there is an elevator there and you get about a minute with her which is plenty of time to speak to her :)

Are you Rich?Ā  2000 $ that's a lot

bluemonkey
On 1/18/2019 at 2:24 PM, JohnnyartRAVE said:

Whatā€™s the significance of theĀ elevator? Like is that where you exit or you meet her in the elevator? Sorry sounds like a stupid question but curious why you mention an elevatorĀ 

xoxoJohnnyGaga
7 hours ago, bluemonkey said:

Whatā€™s the significance of theĀ elevator? Like is that where you exit or you meet her in the elevator? Sorry sounds like a stupid question but curious why you mention an elevatorĀ 

Because the original post asks if the venue is wheelchair accessible.Ā 

RAMROD
On 1/19/2019 at 7:27 AM, Bloodyjack said:

Ā£2000 for a minute:wtfga::lolga:

Edit: and you aren't even allowed autographs. Gaga I love you and enigma is awesome but whoever put this m&g together needs a slap lol

Huh? Does it concern you though how much people spent and what for? :oprah:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

That J

I've spent some good money doing meet and greets and there have been a few perfect timing situations where I met some people after a show and got pics and a chat for free but that is very rare.Ā 

It all depends on what you can afford and how much it means to you. To me, you have one life to live and I like to do shows in a VIP style. Like if you are gonna do it, DO IT! But I'm also older and have some funds so it is what it is.Ā 

I have 2 meet and greets scheduled this year at 2 shows I'm attending. Everyone is different too tho. Sometimes it feels very rushed and not personable. Others spend legit time with you, sign anything, multiple pics etc.Ā  Ya never really know until you are there and by that point you've already spent the money.

The autograph, the pics and the memory stays with you forever so I've always found it to be a neat thing to do! I have NEVER regretted doing one.

VIP baby!Ā  It's usually always worth it! And if ya cant afford the big one, even a small VIP is worth it. Consider what you spend at a merch stand! Most VIP gift bags have cool rare stuff in them. Gaga has never really had amazing gift bags (lol) but they are still fun.Ā Ā 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

bluemonkey
On 1/20/2019 at 12:27 AM, JohnnyartRAVE said:

Because the original post asks if the venue is wheelchair accessible.Ā 

Oh ok, makes sense. Sorry missed that.

Bloodyjack
21 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Huh? Does it concern you though how much people spent and what for? :oprah:

Ā 

I wasn't talking about the people who spent on it I was talking about the m&g and the people who organised It as stated very clearlyĀ :ohwell:

• 3 months later...
Goshgollyholly

Hello, Iā€™m doing a M&G in June for the Jazz and Piano show. Does anyone know what the schedule looks like? What time does the backstage tour happen andĀ meeting Gaga? Just trying to figure out what time Iā€™ll need to get to the venue! Thanks!Ā 

• 1 month later...
tinym0nster
On 1/18/2019 at 5:00 PM, JohnnyartRAVE said:

Can you tell me by chance where at the barricade the reserved VIP spot is for GA? I wanna be center and front so Iā€™m being paranoid lol thanks!!!

Ā 

The swag bag comes with a tote bag, badges, a water bottle and a mask. During the backstage tour, you get to actually go on the stage, visit the side stages and see props and instruments from the show and you get to learn a lot of interesting facts about the show! At the pre-show reception there is an open bar with snacks!

Ā 

They reserve a spot at the barricade for fans with the meet and greet and GA :)

Ā 

Archived