💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Shane Dawson is back

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

Ryusei

well, thank god it's not a celebrity conspiracy cause the amount of sh*t he has spewed in those videos about some people is just unbelievable and all those millions of impressionable people are gonna believe it too. So thank god it's something else. With this dramatic of a trailer it better deliver some actual drama tho like you can't just be like: oh well nothing came out of it lolol at the end like pls

Musery

StarstruckIllusion

Ugh… I’ve been a FAN since 2010, and I claim him as my fave YouTubed of all time, but his conspiracy videos just ain’t it. Conspiracies are just insanity. I’d rather him bring the food videos back. 

Breakdown

He kind of reminds me of Dross, extremely popular and almost universally loved but with ok to mediocre content.

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

JustAnother

His self deterrioting jokes and overplayed character is just extremely boring to me now tbh. I’m happy for him that he’s making content he likes but he’s just not it for me anymore. 

RahrahWitch

I never understood the mass appeal to his series, Take away the over reactions and creepy music they're incredibly mundane.

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, Wigless said:

Ugh… I’ve been a FAN since 2010, and I claim him as my fave YouTubed of all time, but his conspiracy videos just ain’t it. Conspiracies are just insanity. I’d rather him bring the food videos back. 

his series are the most fun...especially the one where they take the plane to Texas :ladyhaha: 

Delusional Aura

The hate for Shane of this forum is surprising....the gays on this site are beginning to have no taste. :triggered:

I like him and his videos but his brand is being diluted lately. It's too much about other ppl (youtubers) and now that it is back to him and his friend crew it is still too overproduced / over dramatic imo. I need him to do a few one on one videos of just him entertaining us like he did a couple years ago. Just to appease us old school stans of his. I like a mix of things and lately it has all been series with over dramatic music / cuts and constant "omg"s. It is working though so I guess he is on the right track but I just wish he'd give us a bit of what he used to give once in a while...

Archived