💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

7 Rings is good!

GypsyVida

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

It's good!

Just because it's "rap" doesn't mean she didn't put work into it. It was a fun, cute song she wrote with her friends after a day in NYC and they like it. The music video is cute, and honestly, I feel like a bad b*tch when listening to it. Lemme go put on my heels and over-sized coat and bop!

Say what you want, but I love the song. I can't wait for Needy.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

DiscoHeaven23

I like the video

The song is just mediocre 

Like good for an album, not for a single

This site will hate anything that isn't Gaga :selena:

Love it too, definitely a lot different from her previous work which I think that's what she's going for

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

I thought it will be her best song, but I like only the bridge moment - 2:00 - 2:15. 

Instead of releasing singles few times in a month, better she work harder and make better songs and release less

AMENiCURE

Don’t like the song but everyone has different tastes so yeah sorry to tell that you have an inferior taste :trollga: 

Jokes aside, my friend who is the biggest Arianator and enjoyed like every single song of her said it was an ok song so obviously there isn’t something quite right 

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Is she trying to not make pop comeback this year because this song is not helping what so ever :air:

Mychal

Sneaky Oliver
8 minutes ago, Gam said:

This site will hate anything that isn't Gaga :selena:

Sometimes it hates Gaga stuff too :selena:

The song is a grower. I think 7rings is better than TUN. The cringy lyrics... they were meant for us to have fun and tweet about it. Nothing serious 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived