šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

7 Rings is good!

GypsyVida

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

It's good!

Just because it's "rap" doesn't mean she didn't put work into it. It was a fun, cute song she wrote with her friends after a day in NYC and they like it. The music video is cute, and honestly, I feel like a bad b*tch when listening to it. Lemme go put on my heels and over-sized coat and bop!

Ā 

Say what you want, but I love the song. I can't wait for Needy.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

DiscoHeaven23

I like the video

The song is just mediocreĀ 

Ā 

Like good for an album, not for a single

Ā 

Ā 

This site will hate anything that isn't GagaĀ :selena:

Love it too, definitely a lot different from her previous work which I think that's what she's going for

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakrā €ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

I thought it will be her best song, but I like only the bridge moment - 2:00 - 2:15.Ā 

Instead of releasing singles few times in a month, better she work harder and make better songs and release less

AMENiCURE

Donā€™t like the song but everyone has different tastes so yeah sorry to tell that you have an inferior tasteĀ :trollga:Ā 

Jokes aside, my friend who is the biggest Arianator and enjoyed like every single song of her said it was an ok song so obviouslyĀ there isnā€™t something quite rightĀ 

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Is she trying to not make pop comeback this year because this song is not helping what so everĀ :air:

Mychal

Sneaky Oliver
8 minutes ago, Gam said:

Thisļ»æ site will hļ»æate anything that isn't GagaĀ :selena:

Sometimes it hates Gaga stuff tooĀ :selena:

The song is a grower. I think 7rings is better than TUN. The cringy lyrics... they were meant for us to have fun and tweet about it. Nothing seriousĀ 

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Rap :oprah:

I only liked the verses and they are samples :poot:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Archived