đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's the greatest thing about being a Lady Gaga fan?

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

knowing that she has TABS and having a great catalog of music available to listen to. And she turns looks. And she has a great message.

Musery

VoldeLorde2

The fact that we know she tries to do everything she can for us. At least some of us know that:madge:

derpmonster

Knowing that she saved my life, our lives, and that of so many across the world. 

Her impact. 

Her angelic voice. 

Her art. Her pop.

Her kindness and her soul. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

beaublue

Knowing & listening to all of her music & lyrics & getting to experience her art & the world she creates. Like when I was younger I used to think about dying & then I’d think about how sad it’s be if I died before getting to her her next album lmfao like I still get sad for other people who’ve died & didn’t get to hear her new music

JustAnother
6 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Knowing that she saved my life, our lives, and that of so many across the world. 

Her impact. 

Her angelic voice. 

Her art. Her pop.

Her kindness and her soul. 

This.

knowing her high and low in life, her up and down in her career, her positive and negative impact.

love and hate about anything she did. its only fan who feel this way.

2School4Cool

Knowing she cares about us. She loves her fans so much, and they are so personally special to her. I sit in her arena and know she is thankful I am there. I buy her album and know that she fully appreciates that I’m listening to her stories.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived