Jeroen Bloeming

Featured Posts

It is late anyways 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Oh look, a project that was never even confirmed is not releasing. 

Do I really need to keep reminding y'all that the only thing you can trust is what comes out of her mouth?

The delusion I swear...

giphy.gif

Well no not really because things she confirms herself never see the light of day either.

*insert pic of gagas tweets confirming the show being filmed* and before anyone says no it’s wasn't for the enigma advert she wouldn’t stop a show just for some footage to be used in an advert.

And about her being in pain, yes he might of been powering through but they recorded two nights with all the main cameras i.e the ones on the long arms but they also filmed at a couple other shows so if there was any part of the show she looked in pain they would have been able to edit it.

latina twilight

Sounds like a stan using GGD rumors to get attention, I'm sorry to say it.

Let's be real, the fact that it's not coming it's not shocking at all, but I doubt we will ever get a word from an actual source.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

ChromaticPrincess
19 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Oh look, a project that was never even confirmed is not releasing. 

Do I really need to keep reminding y'all that the only thing you can trust is what comes out of her mouth?

The delusion I swear...

giphy.gif

Not even that lol 

shes said so much like ARTPOP ACT II being released that never happened. We can’t really trust anyone since cancelling stuff is her second name lol

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

ChromaticPrincess

I honestly will never understand stuff like this. Like I get it she’s “ever evolving” and is always moving on to her next project, but like Jesus ****ing Christ it hasn’t even been a year and she’s already “moved on” from JWT but would it have been so difficult for her to have released it??? I mean she wasn’t working with a pedo this time so what’s her excuse now? It brings back bad memories bc of fibro? Okay but the JWT was like her most perfect tour since TMB, like wtf

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Delulu Rogers

I don't understand why she doesn't release tour DVDs. It would take little to no effort on her part other than just watching the final version. And she has them filmed anyways so?????

Moebius

Yall really believed this would come out? Dont yall know the drill with Gaga and side projects by now

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

44 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well, keeping in mind the cancellation of the tour, I wouldn't be surprised if they had something planned that got ultimately scrapped ala BTWBall documentary.

It's crazy to imagine that the Monster Ball is the only Gaga tour that got released properly on DVD :saladga:

This honestly. She must be the Queen with the least official tour Dvd’s/BluRays.

JazzGa

I would so much rather have an Enigma tour DVD than Joanne. JWT is one of her most forgettable tours to me. I would trade 86 Joanne World Tours for 1 BTWB or Enigma DVD :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
13 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

I honestly will never understand stuff like this. Like I get it she’s “ever evolving” and is always moving on to her next project, but like Jesus ****ing Christ it hasn’t even been a year and she’s already “moved on” from JWT but would it have been so difficult for her to have released it??? I mean she wasn’t working with a pedo this time so what’s her excuse now? It brings back bad memories bc of fibro? Okay but the JWT was like her most perfect tour since TMB, like wtf

Jeez that's a little vicious, you are giving Gaga too much personal responsibility for this when it probably wasn't even her idea to cancel it. Probably some contractor or funding or producer or something like that fell through and it wasn't Gaga's idea to scrap it.

1 minute ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I would so much rather have an Enigma tour DVD than Joanne. JWT is one of her most forgettable tours to me. I would trade 86 Joanne World Tours for 1 BTWB or Enigma DVD :giveup:

I'm a video collector so its more the fact of missing out on 22 performances and some songs that we will possibly never have a HD version of 

JazzGa
Just now, warrentw said:

I'm a video collector so its more the fact of missing out on 22 performances and some songs that we will possibly never have a HD version of 

True, there is a lot of fan footage out there for BTWB but not nearly as much for JWT.

2 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Jeez that's a little vicious, you are giving Gaga too much personal responsibility for this when it probably wasn't even her idea to cancel it. Probably some contractor or funding or producer or something like that fell through and it wasn't Gaga's idea to scrap it.

that's true but gaga should have acknowledged that was the reason, its alright for her and her team to know the reasons but keeping her fan in the dark about something like this annoys me.

1 minute ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

True, there is a lot of fan footage out there for BTWB but not nearly as much for JWT.

Yeah but youtube videos no matter how good they are made are not the same

JohnnyVersace
32 minutes ago, warrentw said:

Well no not really because things she confirms herself never see the light of day either.

*insert pic of gagas tweets confirming the show being filmed* and before anyone says no it’s wasn't for the enigma advert she wouldn’t stop a show just for some footage to be used in an advert.

And about her being in pain, yes he might of been powering through but they recorded two nights with all the main cameras i.e the ones on the long arms but they also filmed at a couple other shows so if there was any part of the show she looked in pain they would have been able to edit it.

25 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

Not even that lol 

shes said so much like ARTPOP ACT II being released that never happened. We can’t really trust anyone since cancelling stuff is her second name lol

I mean, agreed. 

But if you can't even trust everything Gaga says, since she changes her plans so frequently...then why in the **** would you EVER trust an "insider" or "rumor."

Plus, the BTWB was recorded as well. I think most performers record their shows, even without the intention of releasing them as a special or DVD. 

Just my 2 cents, don't trust anything that she hasn't confirmed a release for herself. 

Archived