Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ Came From Shopping Trip After Split With Pete

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
35 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

It's just a song, we all have went through that "**** it" phase when we break up (unless you've been forever single) and you just wanna be that bitch and just have fun with your friends and lift up your spirit. It ain't that serious.

Just like Born This Way, right? Just a dumb audio file w no potential for impact whatsoever.  “Just a song.” 

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

Just like Born This Way, right? Just a dumb audio file w no potential for impact whatsoever.  “Just a song.” 

Yup

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

What did money ever do to y’all?

nothing. it just doesn’t solve your problems. if it did, we’d still have Robin Williams. 

3 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

Yup

I can’t imagine thinking music is impactless, bc it’s simply untrue, but yeah no. it is impactful. but snap at the meaning of all of Gagas albums and say they don’t meanr **** I guess, snap 

Thomas P
On 1/16/2019 at 11:50 PM, Wigless said:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Not all songs have to be big impactful uplifting songs. It’s not like Gaga released only impactful songs (and if she did that would be boring and grating cause it’d be way too much preaching). 

Some of y’all look for reasons to get upset :laughga:

Glad I can’t relate to that some, bc I just read those lyrics and instantly rolled my eyes. The only look was words on my screen. A sin, apparently. 

BUtterfield 8
5 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Can we have no more Ariana on this site, cause as a stan, coming into a thread and reading all this **** is very annoying :laughga:

Leave the poor girl alone :selena:

Right? It’s unsettling 

Ooolong
24 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Can we have no more Ariana on this site, cause as a stan, coming into a thread and reading all this **** is very annoying :laughga:

This site is constantly looking for reasons to dislike her and more often than not they’re just assumptions and entirely unjustified. :madge:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

BUtterfield 8
11 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

This site is constantly looking for reasons to dislike her and more often than not they’re just assumptions and entirely unjustified. :madge:

Drag 

FfFfFfFF
46 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

We as a pop forum are allowed to criticise her. I'm sorry if it bothers you but it's just how it goes.

edengowon
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

We as a pop forum are allowed to criticise her. I'm sorry if it bothers you but it's just how it goes.

Thank you, we all know who some little monsters like to criticise even more than Ari though :saladga:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

tomdsgn

Money ain’t fixing your mental health issues. 

I actually don’t mind the lyrics in the right context, it’s just the irony that at the same time she’s displayed to the world on several occasions over the last few months that she’s not ok :messga:

Thomas P
On 1/17/2019 at 12:57 AM, FfFfFfFF said:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived