Madonna - Erotica || Megarate Submissions

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay
3 minutes ago, fabskt said:

Can I participate? Do I just PM you the scores? I've never done one of these lol

yup. :)

Musicisfreedom
11 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

@MaryJaneHolland @shoful @Silvestro Devacelli @GagaInTheZone @ssslyboy @The Bling @gabrielflorin01 @GaGaLB @That J @Original Diva @Musicisfreedom @The Louvre @corvus albus @swakby @NNES @Hexxx @Davian The ceremony is gonna be held tomorrow @ 12PM EST [6PM CET]. :hor: Hope to see you all there. :hor:

Did you get my ratings? I pmd them to you

Bitch I'm Madonna

26 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

@MaryJaneHolland @shoful @Silvestro Devacelli @GagaInTheZone @ssslyboy @The Bling @gabrielflorin01 @GaGaLB @That J @Original Diva @Musicisfreedom @The Louvre @corvus albus @swakby @NNES @Hexxx @Davian The ceremony is gonna be held tomorrow @ 12PM EST [6PM CET]. :hor: Hope to see you all there. :hor:

i'll try to be here

That J
34 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Super excited for this one!  I'll be sure to wear my best leather and bring my good whip. Hahahaha

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

The Bling

Ready to miss this one too because it goes too fast :hor:

Spoiler

:triggered:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Phoebe Buffay
8 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Ready to miss this one too because it goes too fast :hor:

Reveal hidden contents

:triggered:

it won't this time because for the body language i had to get work done. :triggered: be prepared y'all, them results STANK. :madge:

Silvestro Devacelli
19 hours ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

it won't this time because for the body language i had to get work done. :triggered: be prepared y'all, them results STANK. :madge:

Omg 

Archived