Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallow re-peaks on YT thanks to Rachel Ziegler and more

Kimmo

Featured Posts

She was recently on the news because Steven Spielberg cast her for West Side Story after watching her belt out Shallow! 

Plus some reality show celebrities  have cover the song but that’s already part of another thread! Cheers to Shallow, the song that keeps on giving :diane:

Most views in a day: 3,281,022 (2018/10/27)

Most viewed videos in past 24 hours:

13 (+29) Lady Gaga - Shallow: 4,597,397

I’m already a fan of her 😍

Hottie Detector

andy232000

She is talented but given that my best friend was the front runner for that role in the movie but they chose her instead makes me HATE her... (Not really but friendship code ya know :huntyga:

No but truly, she's not that much of a nice person based on what I heard during the audition process. But she is a good Gaga Stan I'll give her that 

2 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

She is talented but given that my best friend was the front runner for that role in the movie but they chose her instead makes me HATE her... (Not really but friendship code ya know :huntyga:

No but truly, she's not that much of a nice person based on what I heard during the audition process. But she is a good Gaga Stan I'll give her that 

So you’re best friend was the front runner? Damn sorry  

And how was she being not nice? 

Hottie Detector

andy232000
Just now, Kimmo said:

So you’re best friend was the front runner? Damn sorry  

And how was she being not nice? 

Yup! Both Rachel and her were the two finalists. They have both been auditioning since march last year. But even tho she's very sadden that she missed the opportunity she's still very happy it happened. She got to meet Steven Spielberg and the whole production team! As for the dirty details I dont want to disclose anything publicly because there are a bunch of NDA involved throughout the process and I dont want to get my friend in trouble. But i'll spill the TEA privately lol 

anyone else impressed by the amount of times shallow has gone viral for one thing or another? an icon of it's own :diane:

She might be an okay Maria, but such a musical you dont mess. Wss is a masterpiece, i cant see Spielberg pulling this off and hope She doesnt belt or Bernstein Will haunt them

58 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Yup! Both Rachel and her were the two finalists. They have both been auditioning since march last year. But even tho she's very sadden that she missed the opportunity she's still very happy it happened. She got to meet Steven Spielberg and the whole production team! As for the dirty details I dont want to disclose anything publicly because there are a bunch of NDA involved throughout the process and I dont want to get my friend in trouble. But i'll spill the TEA privately lol 

You should have told your friend to sing Shallow then. It worked for Rachel.

andy232000
13 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

You should have told your friend to sing Shallow then. It worked for Rachel.

the audition finished in june last year. Her singing shallow had nothing to do with it lol. Its not like They casted her because of the song 

StarstruckIllusion

Outsang Gaga tbh. the way she sings “I’ll never meet the ground”

Like !!!!

also Gaga hits SPAWN fame tbh. First Greyson Chance w LoveGame, Christina Grimmie (RIP) w The Edge Of Glory (+ way more), and now this... I-

Archived