Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Forbes lists LG6 as one of the most anticipated albums of 2019

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Lady Gaga – Enigma (probably)

When she’s not writing and recording an entire soundtrack for a film or campaigning to win her first Academy Award (or is that awards?), Lady Gaga has been busy prepping the next era of her career, which may see her return to the electro-pop that made her a global superstar. From the moment she revealed the name of her upcoming Las Vegas residency was to be called Enigma, fans took that as a sign that a forthcoming album would bear the same title, and a number of social media hints dropped by the pop icon since have only backed up that assumption.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2019/01/16/most-anticipated-pop-albums-of-2019-lady-gaga-ariana-grande-madonna-and-halsey/#5f22276c3e0d

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Nice fanfic

Not when Polydor or Universal Music Australia confirms new music for 2019

LateToCult

Forbes: Lady Gaga’s new album is among the most highly anticipated of the year!

Gaga: y’all hear sumn?

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Not when Polydor or Universal Music Australia confirms new music for 2019

When did UM Australia confirm it?

AlexanderMagno

I remember being constantly shaded because I didn't believe LG6 would come in 2018

Well luck you all :huntyga:

It might come in the last trimester of the year. And yet, I wouldn't be too hopeful. Extending the Vegas show would be the best deal ever for her, and that seems likely. Releasing a new album and not touring wouldn't suit her (Gaga is too much of a tour force to waste that opportunity).

I'd be happy if she gets into two movies this year. Vegas show + movie career seems like a great option right now. 2020 for LG6 followed by world tour till 2012/2022 with her blockbuster movie in the cinemas. Her popularity will be insane if this happens.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

'What’s in store for 2019?

UMA is excited for new singles from Dean Lewis, Billie Eilish, Hilltop Hoods, Lady Gaga, BlackPink and Post Malone in 2019.'

https://themusicnetwork.com/2018-annual-singles-report/

It says "singles", so probably ARUTW.

Idk, I was Team2019, but as time goes by, I just dont see it happening. Even if it's coming out this year, it'll come in tge last quarter imo.

Archived