Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Disco Stick for Enigma

Kimmo

Featured Posts

geusst1235

Hm,I wonder what other changes/little additions have been made to the show? Maybe the setlist was moved around a bit?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I wish these things were implemented from the first show...it really shouldn't be too different as you want everyone to have the same show

But Gaga is always changing things in her shows so its inevitable. I'm more concerned of spending thousands and no new music is performed. That's why I'll wait til May when shes supposed to. 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

19 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Looks awesome. Excited to see what's up with the piano though.

That's a pretty common function on some higher end/luxury electronic grands. I'm wondering if that piano is even part of the show, or was just around Las Vegas.

3 points in and ready for more

monketsharona
15 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I wish these things were implemented from the first show...it really shouldn't be too different as you want everyone to have the same show

But Gaga is always changing things in her shows so its inevitable. I'm more concerned of spending thousands and no new music is performed. That's why I'll wait til May when shes supposed to. 

Vegas residency shows are often  evolving 

Mark my words it will again and again for Lady Gaga

hardcore1996
13 minutes ago, Miel said:

That's a pretty common function on some higher end/luxury electronic grands. I'm wondering if that piano is even part of the show, or was just around Las Vegas.

this, i wouldn’t be suprised if the pianos she uses just happen to have that feature. My great aunt used to have a piano that played itself like that and it used to scare the **** outta me

RAMROD

It looks like one of those weird alien dildo to me. LAHVS IT! :gayhat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chromatic
1 hour ago, Miel said:

.. or maybe it's the spirit of Joanne playing the piano. Her Italian mind, ugh, it amazes me sometimes.

Lazz Monster

Change the purple outfit while you're at it Gaga, that's the only thing I ask :huntyga:

We're far from the Shallow now

2School4Cool

It looks amazing! I can’t wait to see if anything else changes for tomorrow’s show.

See The Best In Everyone

4 hours ago, Twitter said:

Told you guys while you were complaining on my site’s livestreams. The first few dates were testers and now this show is about to get bigger. 

I HOPE SO!  I spoiled it by watching the videos of the first 2 shows on YouTube.  I'm going to Saturdays show...I can't wait!!!

4 hours ago, JustAnother said:

I hope the next disco stick is a meatball on a piece of garlic bread

Lmao and after that a big piece of spaghetti :sharon:

Hottie Detector

Notthebling

Whats up witht the piano what did i miss? Help.mp3

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Archived