2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Oh.. silly me :huntyga:

Can't wait to see what the twist is, cos that always happen in MCU :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how it gives away Endgame :gaycat:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RAMROD
Just now, Red said:

I love how it gives away Endgame :gaycat:

hummm, how? :poot:

Regina George
Just now, RAMROD said:

Can't wait to see what the twist is, cos that always happen in MCU :diane:

Yes! Also..

The point I was trying to make is that they kinda force us to watch every superhero movie and I’m not here for it. For example they mixed the last Spiderman movie with Iron Man and I don’t like Iron Man or Avengers.. So basically I can’t watch Spiderman without them “forcing” me to see avengers.. You get it? :cryga:

DeleteMyAccount
51 minutes ago, Unites said:

It was announced yesterday... :selena:

This movie has been known about for over a year. And the trailer came out last year but only became public today.

Just now, RAMROD said:

hummm, how? :poot:

Because Peter is supposed to be dead, but he’s alive, which means everyone will be saved (shocking)

RAMROD
Just now, Red said:

Because Peter is supposed to be dead, but he’s alive, which means everyone will be saved (shocking)

oh :giggle:  I mean, I suppose we all knew since they announced the movie, no? :oprah:

But anyway, it is more how he will alive again that will be selling point of End Game, I suppose? What do you think? :poot:

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

oh :giggle:  I mean, I suppose we all knew since they announced the movie, no? :oprah:

But anyway, it is more how he will alive again that will be selling point of End Game, I suppose? What do you think? :poot:

Kevin Feige and the Russomano brothers have repeatedly said Endgame won’t fix Infinity War, the deaths are permanent, blablabla thank u next bacon eggs I’m so fukin grateful for my axe

Reality
6 minutes ago, Red said:

We've known that this movie was going to come out for a while, though. They also have Doctor Strange 2 and Black Panther 2 coming out within the next few years. Plus, it's been going around that there are going to be tv shows for Scarlet Witch & Vision, Loki, and Winter Soldier & Falcon. 

🃏🖤👹

Just now, M Monstre said:

We've known that this movie was going to come out for a while, though. They also have Doctor Strange 2 and Black Panther 2 coming out within the next few years. Plus, it's been going around that there are going to be tv shows for Scarlet Witch & Vision, Loki, and Winter Soldier & Falcon. 

I was really hopeful the deaths would be permanent, they would replace Peter Parker with Miles Morales, T’Challa with Shuri and make Strange’s death an illusion by himself. Clearly not the route they took.

Reality
1 minute ago, Red said:

I was really hopeful the deaths would be permanent, they would replace Peter Parker with Miles Morales, T’Challa with Shuri and make Strange’s death an illusion by himself. Clearly not the route they took.

Yeah, I get that. I would have liked some of the deaths to be permanent too, but I have a feeling that's what we might get in End Game.

🃏🖤👹

Just now, M Monstre said:

Yeah, I get that. I would have liked some of the deaths to be permanent too, but I have a feeling that's what we might get in End Game.

I just hope Endgame isn’t boring :selena: 

But this thread ain’t about Endgame, is it? :gaycat: Mysterio please cum to Brazil :vegas:

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Red said:

I was really hopeful the deaths would be permanent, 

There would be, I believe. But I kinda guess someone who are pretty obvious :nooo:

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

There would be, I believe. But I kinda guess someone who are pretty obvious :nooo:

If everyone comes back to life except Gamora I will...

Spoiler

Do nothing. It’s just fiction and I’m a mature grown up :vegas: 

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Red said:

:gaycat: Mysterio please cum to Brazil :vegas:

They were last November or December, for that comic con in Brazil :sis:

Archived