Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Grammys perf for the Oscar

ferretti

Gaga at the Grammy's  

145 members have voted

1. 1. What should she sing

• Always Remember Us This Way (new WW #1 single)
    • I'll Never Love Again (Oscar-hunting)
    • Shallow solo (save it for the Oscars)
    • Nothing (why would you pick this?)
    • LG 6 Single (you build your own delusion)

Featured Posts

ferretti

The Oscars final voting runs from Feb 12th - Feb 19th.

The Grammys air on the 10th of Feb.

With Bradley likely in the UK for the BAFTAs, I think it would be super smart for Gaga to perform 'Always' or 'INLA' at the Grammys. It would make sense to not sing 'Shallow' due to Bradley being MIA (aka saving it for the Oscars) while also promoting a potential new single, honoring the soundtrack on which she's mostly nominated AND act/sing the hell out of either track boosting her in potential voters minds.

If I was going in to vote for the Oscars and was unsure who to pick between Gaga, Coleman and Close - I have a feeling seeing Gaga's stunning performance a few nights earlier might help sway me.

disco stick tester, inquire within

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ferretti
5 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

she should sing ARUTW and save INLA for 2020

I'm on board for this, except I think without a major performance, it won't get nominated next year on its own - plus Gaga will likely have some LG6 tunes to perform for 2020.

JohnWayne92

ARUTW is my choice for the best song from ASIB, and I would be fine if she sang it. 

However, to kind of end this era with the end of award season, and pander to the film, I voted for INLA, because it is a crucial part of the film, and most people have seen it by now. I think it would get rave reviews. Somber, dark, Gaga absolutely stunning on stage in glamour, soft light once we are out of the first chorus and the 2nd verse starts. The GP would cream. 

nerdfacekillah

will she go to the baftas or grammys since they are on the same date? if she goes to the grammys, maybe she will sing inla. at the oscars she’ll perform shallow.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Gracious Gaga
4 minutes ago, ferretti said:

I'm on board for this, except I think without a major performance, it won't get nominated next year on its own - plus Gaga will likely have some LG6 tunes to perform for 2020.

Lol @ people thinking LG6 is ever gonna happen :toofunny:

♥ Kindness Police.

ferretti
1 minute ago, nerdfacekillah said:

will she go to the baftas or grammys since they are on the same date? if she goes to the grammys, maybe she will sing inla. at the oscars she’ll perform shallow.

I can't imagine her going to the BAFTAs over the Grammys when she has 5 noms there and is V unlikely to win best actress. That said, leaving Mark for all the Shallow noms COULD work if both Bradley and Gaga wanted to represent at the BAFTAs.

MaryJaneHolland

What about nothing at the Grammys? :selena: All her performances since 2015 have been forgettable.

Keep the performance for the Oscars.

JazzGa

I don't think she will perform but if she did, the troll would probably just sing Melon Raisins and an ultra-accoustic hand claps, snaps, and mouth fart sounds only vesion of Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin? [Girl {Stay Joanne <Take My Hand>}] [Hand Clap Slap And Mouth Fart Version])

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

DutchHooker
Just now, Satans Ex Wife said:

I don't think she will perform but if she did, the troll would probably just sing Melon Raisins and an ultra-accoustic hand claps, snaps, and mouth fart sounds only vesion of Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin? [Girl {Stay Joanne <Take My Hand>}] [Hand Clap Slap And Mouth Fart Version])

No, I think it's time for the Mirrion Rizzons Andrelli Remix :vegas:

giphy.gif

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived