Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
news

Gaga Wins Best Actress in a tie at the CCAs!

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
10 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

its not this one

I was thinking she was on a horse in Joanne, but I guess it was just the cover photo I've seen so often.

she/her/hers

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

:giveup: 

her crying :giveup: 

Glenn cheering :giveup:

her joking about the wrap it up music :giveup: 

those last few lines of her speech :giveup:

crisTEAne
37 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

Stunned. I literally had her as no chance at winning for her acting because Close/Coleman got the Globes. When he said there had been a tie for Best Actress, I thought Close and Coleman naturally. Was so happy hearing Gaga's name read out. 

Her speech was so fantastic, aside from that awkward English-Italian accent she used when she said 'Germanottas' like cool it sis I cringed. Loved the way she dedicated it to people/families suffering from alcoholism and addiction - these issue are never addressed in popular culture and they should be.

This gives her a glimmer of a chance for the BA Oscar. A glimmer.

let's hope you'll be stunned once more. :flower:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

NewUsername

Gaga talking about keeping grounded, Glenn & Cynthia's friendship and following your enigma:

Gaga interview @ the blue carpet (nothing new):

More interesting interview, Gaga compliments journalist for his questions:

glagerfeld
14 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Gaga talking about keeping grounded, Glenn & Cynthia's friendship and following your enigma:

Gaga interview @ the blue carpet

ugh she looked specially beautiful last night <3

pedrohemg

Tbh this doesn't change anything because Glenn also won it. Now things are becoming clearer and I really can't see Gleen losing that Oscar.

Reality
31 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Tbh this doesn't change anything because Glenn also won it. Now things are becoming clearer and I really can't see Gleen losing that Oscar.

I think that in the end, Glenn will win the Oscar, but this does boosts Gaga’s chances a little bit.

🃏🖤👹

Doncho
47 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Yeah Glenn has it on lock I think. BUT it shows that Gaga is still a force and good competition. If Glenn wins the SAG, its over. But if Gaga somehow wins the SAG... her chances would go up :giveup:

16 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

LADY GAGA WINS BEST ACTRESS AT THE CC! Congrats!

She wins the award in a tie with Glenn Close! 

Watch her acceptance speech here:

Guys we stan a LEGEND!

Emotional speech, the end is very touching.

It only takes 2 seconds to say "thank you to my fans", but it seems like we are not that important now; don't come for me but I miss the time when she won something and she had some seconds dedicated to us. Anyway, congratulations Gaga, you deserve it so much.

SwissMonster
8 minutes ago, Jaume said:

Sadly it only takes 2 seconds to say "thank you to my fans", but it seems like it are not that important now; don't come for me but I miss the time when she won something and she had some seconds dedicated to us. Anyway, congratulations Gaga, you deserve it so much.

She still does that girl, just not at EVERY award show:derpga: Also you saw the enigma videos? Much more intimate with her fans then the JWT

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

34 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

She still does that girl, just not at EVERY award show:derpga: Also you saw the enigma videos? Much more intimate with her fans then the JWT

But she used to at every music awards, it's not like the fans don't go and watch the film and support her but anyway I'm just saying I miss that, that's it! I really like this speech, I think it's very inspiring, she being thankful to life I think it's so nice.

Doncho
45 minutes ago, Jaume said:

Sadly it only takes 2 seconds to say "thank you to my fans", but it seems like it are not that important now; don't come for me but I miss the time when she won something and she had some seconds dedicated to us. Anyway, congratulations Gaga, you deserve it so much.

Yeah I feel you... but we all know how much she loves us :heart:

StrawberryBlond

Really surprised it was a tie, that's so rare (though it wasn't even the only one of the night - Patricia Arquette and Amy Adams also tied for Best Actress In A TV Movie/Miniseries). It was surprisingly nice to see the award go to two people because it's always harsh when it's a really strong year but only one person can win and sometimes, more than one equally deserves it. The fact it was a tie makes you wonder how close awards shows actually are. For all we know, there could be one vote between who gets the prestigious Oscar and who doesn't! I think it's also proof that it wasn't fixed either as you'd think if the committees deliberately engineered a winner or someone bought an award, there would not be a tie. To see Gaga so overjoyed and to see Glenn's happy reaction was so refreshing in a world where women are in so much competition. This also shows that, even though, realistically, Gaga may not win the Oscar for acting, it's ain't over till its over. This has only increased my excitement for the upcoming SAGs and BAFTAs!

KatieJudasGaga4
4 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Really surprised it was a tie, that's so rare (though it wasn't even the only one of the night - Patricia Arquette and Amy Adams also tied for Best Actress In A TV Movie/Miniseries). It was surprisingly nice to see the award go to two people because it's always harsh when it's a really strong year but only one person can win and sometimes, more than one equally deserves it. The fact it was a tie makes you wonder how close awards shows actually are. For all we know, there could be one vote between who gets the prestigious Oscar and who doesn't! I think it's also proof that it wasn't fixed either as you'd think if the committees deliberately engineered a winner or someone bought an award, there would not be a tie. To see Gaga so overjoyed and to see Glenn's happy reaction was so refreshing in a world where women are in so much competition. This also shows that, even though, realistically, Gaga may not win the Oscar for acting, it's ain't over till its over. This has only increased my excitement for the upcoming SAGs and BAFTAs!

I wanna see Gaga win Best song and Glenn win Actress. I feel those are on lock

Doncho
4 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Totally agree! I didnt expect this win AT ALL. I dont think Gaga is winning the SAG, but if she does... she actually might have a chance to win the Oscar. But Shallow will make her an Oscar winner anyway :vegas:

Archived