2019 Critics’ Choice Awards

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society

OMG!!

She won! I was hoping it was a tie since in the other category there was a tie!!!

Mirages
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'M NOT EVEN SEEING IT, WHO WON, IS IT A TIE, WHAT IS HAPPENING?

GAGA WON and GLENN WON....Oscars here we cooome

I'm the bitch that's fragile

NewRules

I was having trouble going to sleep so I turned my phone on and the news breaks that Gaga has won best actress.. it was a sign. YASSS

LetsGetHigh

oh my god yall my stream is late so i made sure not to come here and had to wait through glenn's acceptance speech and kept thinking "oh its olivia colman" but OH MY GOD ITS GAGA :air: sdijfnsdfijnsdijfdsi YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SwissMonster
14 minutes ago, Didymus said:

You don't have to make it explicit to say it though :shrug: When you highlight ASIB deserving an award, you implicitly claim other people deserve it less. Y'all should just bring it back to a "I want these people to win" level, we're talking about competition like Alfonso and Olivia here :air: Nothing about winning awards this season is easy, there's been many acclaimed movies and performances. I totally get that you think Gaga was the best but she was not the most acclaimed actrice of the bunch this year (doesn't mean she doesn't deserve a win obviously), Olivia was, followed closely by Glenn.

About the snub thing: journalists know people will click faster on a "Gaga loses!" article than a "Olivia Colman wins!" one. She's a huge name and people are curious about how she'll fare. ASIB also obviously had the biggest media hype train of any movie up there this year.

Seems like it’s Glenn and Gaga at #1 :ohwell:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived