event

2019 Critics’ Choice Awards

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho

ASIB is probably 2nd-3rd in every category besides Best Song, meaning it wont win too many awards. A shame. At least Gaga is winning everything with Shallow :huntyga:

WorstBehavior

I remember people have always said that the A Star Is Born franchise is the perfect one for awards. But since the very first version of it, it does horribly lol. I think it might be to “perfect” for award shows and that’s why it loses every time. Judy Garland was still robbed tho..

JustAnother
14 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I am proud of her. That has nothing to do with nominate a movie for 9 awards and only give one for the song. Also this has nothing to do with being a little monster or being sad. Even the GP press spoke about a huge ASIB snub at the GG so

I wasn’t directing this to anyone...

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, WorstBehavior said:

I remember people have always said that the A Star Is Born franchise is the perfect one for awards. But since the very first version of it, it does horribly lol. I think it might be to “perfect” for award shows and that’s why it loses every time.

I think it’s second (maybe third) in every category. They should release the voting of each category too

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Mirages

I just hope Bradley wins something poor guy worked his butt off on this movie and is not getting the recognition he deserves. Please be it actor, I cant stand Rami.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Shipper

Wait so what categories are left that ASIB have noms for? 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Pierre

TBBT and The Walking Dead had to end like 3 seasons ago. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived