💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

2019 Critics’ Choice Awards

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

Wet Fire
1 minute ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Because he dropped his voice an octave, learned how to walk differently, play instruments, and sing for the role of Jack. Rami did an imitation of Freddie and is probably going to win the award. It’s annoying 

Do you realise that Gaga also did the so called 'imitation' of a singer in ASIB. According to your logic, she should not win because she did not learn or do anything apart from what she does: being a musician.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

Versace, not Versacci.

What's so hard about it US people?

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Just now, The Cure said:

Gaga curse in movie industry is coming guys! Everyone who will work with Gaga not gonna win a major award. :selena:

omg dont say that

Didymus
3 minutes ago, Pierre said:

You really think Rami did better when the first half of bohemian rhapsody looks like a bad halloween costume of Mercury being high?

I don't, I think Viggo, Ethan and Willem should win.

SwissMonster
Just now, Didymus said:

But how can you seriously say that the movies that did win over it did not deserve it :rip: To let ASIB win for Best Cinematography or whatever would just be a joke. I get that you all sympathize with Bradley and Gaga, but I don't get this whole "no other movie deserves anything" rhetoric. Have you guys seen more than one movie this year?

Yep saw them all actually. Also never said that the other DIDNT deserve it :rip: But explain to me why the Media (so not Gaga fans) is talking about ASIB snubs. Also Gaga deserve best actress, not (only) because I am a stan but in my eyes it was the best performance...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Bonkers

If you were Gaga & Bradley would you want fans feeling heart broken and disappointed? NO!  You would want everyone to realize you already won by being nominated.  Being at the top of the game is the hard part - winning is usually luck because everyone deserves to win.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Wet Fire
1 minute ago, The Cure said:

Gaga curse in movie industry is coming guys! Everyone who will work with Gaga not gonna win a major award. :selena:

:nooo::toofunny:

YourCureness
9 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

He deserves Best Actor more than everyone but he's still gonna lose. It's sad.

But the thing is, his campaign is focused on his directorial job in ASIB. His best actor nominations were given as a default, imo. He will not win any acting award for Jackson Maine because his campaign is not focused on that.

1 minute ago, Wet Fire said:

Do you realise that Gaga also did the so called 'imitation' of a singer in ASIB. According to your logic, she should not win because she did not learn or do anything apart from what she does: being a musician.

She did write the songs

she did sing them live

she did produce them

she did record them

(?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Pierre

Best Drama Series: Pop forums during award season.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Jollibee
1 minute ago, YourCureness said:

But the thing is, his campaign is focused on his directorial job in ASIB. His best actor nominations were given as a default, imo. He will not win any acting award for Jackson Maine because his campaign is not focused on that.

Yeah! He should have campaigned on BA instead of Director. He don't stand a chance against Cuaron.

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

If you were Gaga & Bradley would you want fans feeling heart broken and disappointed? NO!  You would want everyone to realize you already won by being nominated.  Being at the top of the game is the hard part - winning is usually luck because everyone deserves to win.

Who is disappointed? :selena: We are sad because it was THE MOVIE TO BEAT in all headlines and now it does not win a single one? C‘mon

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived