adamsenigma

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave
5 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Yes, now that you mention it Gaga does have legs and arms

I screamed :air:

Colourful

Oriane

It reminds me more of the JWt and the artRave.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Mirages

People here can say whatever they want but after Gaga came on the scene Bey and every oher female singer or rapper stepped up their fashion game and were inspired by her fashion boldness and choices. So.... 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

FfFfFfFF

Beyonce has that voluptuous and feminine silhouette... it's hard for me to associate those costumes with Gaga. Gaga outfits were experimental (BTW at BTWB), metal-inspired (Heavy Metal Lover at BTWB), 80-s inspired (Dance In The Dark at TMB), I really don't see these things at Beyonce's ones. The only resemblance is that they as stage costumes are eye-catching, nothing more.

17 minutes ago, Goddessoflove96 said:

In all honesty they just remind me of this, maybe the same designer?image.jpg89a3ffe577db7d2d61bb22de2a29cc74.jpg

This reminds me of Gaga as well :toofunny: it's sooo Paparazzi era 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

DelusionalGaga
22 minutes ago, Goddessoflove96 said:

In all honesty they just remind me of this, maybe the same designer?image.jpg89a3ffe577db7d2d61bb22de2a29cc74.jpg

This is very Artrave Paparazzi/Partynauseous :flutter:

adamsenigma
5 hours ago, Mirages said:

People here can say whatever they want but after Gaga came on the scene Bey and every oher female singer or rapper stepped up their fashion game and were inspired by her fashion boldness and choices. So.... 

Never said she didn't :shrug: but it's sad cuz Gaga's team doesn't seem to care about her looks anymore and are going for more cheap looking options except for a few customes while Beyoncé has been looking better than ever.

I wish Gaga would completely change her styling team tbh

Mirages
36 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Never said she didn't :shrug: but it's sad cuz Gaga's team doesn't seem to care about her looks anymore and are going for more cheap looking options except for a few customes while Beyoncé has been looking better than ever.

I wish Gaga would completely change her styling team tbh

That I can concur, Im just saying that Bey definitely took inspiration from Gaga and thats why shes dressing like this now. Her fashion choices preGaga were questionable now she looks incredible and I wish Gaga did that as well. Most of Gaga Enigma costumes and wigs were a miss but her ASIB campaign clothes were always on point. I really want Gaga to do this glamourous era where her hair and clothes are flawless and groundbreaking again.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

AciidSwine

The ones with the circular hat reminded me of Gaga during Born This Way the minute she wore it for the grammys or whatever last year. Which doesn't really mean anything, but it did remind me of Gaga. I just don't think anyone cares or the general public would even realize that and you can't say that without like several people being like "NO WTF BEY IS NOT COPYING THAT WYT WOMAN BYE". Its like relax, shes capable of having looks reminiscent of Gaga like..it doesnt mean anything and its not like they even thought of her when choosing the look.

AciidSwine
4 hours ago, Goddessoflove96 said:

Im sorry but just about every look from the Witness Tour was ArtRave/ARTPOP-esque mixed with Bangerz era Miley Cyrus. Like next.

Archived