đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which album do you stan the most?

edengowon

Which Lady Gaga Album Do You Stan The Most?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Which Lady Gaga Album Do You Stan The Most?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster (standard edition so don't try and cheat the system)
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Cheek to Cheek
    • Joanne
    • A Star Is Born

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
martiniglistens

ABSOLUTELY The Fame Monster. It is pop gold, a complete masterpiece, and was an industry tone setter for the next 4 years. 

I love her other albums each in their own way, but on each I can find a weakness or at least a weak link song or 2. TFM in my opinion does not have one weakness. It is very complete, and the cleanest most well produced album of hers I think.

Bad Romance- Arguably her most critically acclaimed song and what we are already seeing as one of the defining songs of the entire decade. It solidified her place atop the pop throne and will be looked back on as a song of the entire generation. 

Dance in the Dark- Another pop MASTERPIECE. A testament to what the dark side of fame can do and the cultural references senddd me. SHOW EM HOW YOU FEEL GIRLS. 

Alejandro- The production, the video, the vocals, the DRAMA. My all time favorite Gaga song personally. 

Speechless, arguably one of her best ballads, is on here too. Also the good sis telephone which was just another iconic bop with the 2 biggest queens of this era. 

Didymus

Very difficult to choose between TF, TFM and BTW for me :giveup:

I feel like saying TF because it's so shockingly underrated by her own fans but I do believe TFM is the best. BTW and ARTPOP have a very special place in my heart though.

Archived