Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ASIB becomes Gaga's most streamed album on Spotify

bloody g

Featured Posts

bloody g
7 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

ARTPOP has more streams than btw?Β :gum:

Not for long, though. BTW will pass ARTPOP sometime between March and April.

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AciidSwine
8 hours ago, laladin said:

because ARTPOP c2c joane in pre streaming

and gaga power weak before asib and movie promo

joanne wasn't pre-streaming. which is why million reasons is one of her strongest songs in streaming, otherwise it wouldnt have been lol

Just now, AciidSwine said:

joanne wasn't pre-streaming. which is why million reasons is one of her strongest songs in streaming.

thanks. but still gaga streaming still not really impresive if you compare to younger artist who pupular that time

AciidSwine
2 minutes ago, laladin said:

thanks. but still gaga streaming still not really impresive if you compare to younger artist who pupular that time

lol whos talking about impressive though? Gagas streaming was pitiful. ASIB however is insanely impressive actually considering I dont think anyone expected it to even be that successful let alone as successful as its been. myself included. to me, the film was just a roadblock to getting a new album. but it ended up standing on its own two feet and then some.

1 minute ago, AciidSwine said:

lol whos talking about impressive though? Gagas streaming was basically non-existent. ASIB however is insanely impressive actually considering I dont think anyone expected it to even be that successful let alone as successful as its been. myself included. to me, the film was just a roadblock to getting a new album. but it ended up standing on its own two feet and then some.

you said it better. ASIB Promo make her a bit relevant

AciidSwine
4 minutes ago, laladin said:

you said better. ASIB Promo make her a bit relevant

um duh, ASIB has helped her immensely. You do realize Shallow has been the number 1 song on itunes WORLDWIDE for 80 days right? And most likely will continue to be once Sam Smiths new track starts descending as it will. Thats more than Perfect by Ed Sheeran and Havana by Camila Cabello, two undeniable smashes.

AciidSwine
Just now, 2008Ga said:

girl and what's wrong with The Fame?Β nobitch.gif

This forum is unfortunately full of ARTPOP and Born This Way stans that don't really appreciate The Fame+Monster for whatever reason. Imo it has less to do with content and more to do with some bitter resentment over the fact that its still her most successful era to date (and lowkey her best album still :ohwell:).

1 minute ago, AciidSwine said:

um duh, ASIB has helped her immensely. You do realize Shallow has been the number 1 song on itunes WORLDWIDE for 80 days right? And most likely will continue to be once Sam Smiths new track starts descending as it will. Thats more than Perfect by Ed Sheeran and Havana by Camila Cabello.

Yes thats good. thx

Just now, AciidSwine said:

This forum is unfortunately full of ARTPOP and Born This Way stans that don't really appreciate The Fame+Monster for whatever reason. Imo it has less to do with content and more to do with some bitter resentment over the fact that its still her most successful era to date (and lowkey her best album still :ohwell:).

YES. Finally someone says itΒ default_popcorn.gif I will fight whoever dislikes The Fame and The Fame Monster aka Gaga's best albums

tenor.gif

StarstruckIllusion
19 minutes ago, AciidSwine said:

This. Luckily I validlyΒ don’t like ARTPOP bc it’s okay album, but it almost killed her, ruined her career, and was an expression of dark pain. It’s darker than The Fame Monster, but has a bright facade.Β 

ARTPOPRS
23 minutes ago, AciidSwine said:

I like them but they’re not my kind of album. Gaga sounds better when her vocals shine through, which lacked in both these albums (And ARTPOP to an extent). It’s weird that her vocals downgraded from Red and Blue to The Fame, I geuss all the drugs and stuff. Speechless is amazing though.Β 

AciidSwine
22 minutes ago, ARTPOPRS said:

I like them but they’re not my kind of album. Gaga sounds better when her vocals shine through, which lacked in both these albums (And ARTPOP to an extent). It’s weird that her vocals downgraded from Red and Blue to The Fame, I geuss all the drugs and stuff. Speechless is amazing though.Β 

So I love Gagas vocals of course, obviously, but but but but, I don't think the emphasis on vocals always benefits the music? Like on Dope for instance and a majority of Joanne and Till It Happens To You, even the Chic cover, its like oversung, too much technical skill trying to shine through and it inhibits some of the music from being as casually enjoyable as it could be. Imo. Theres a certain Randy Newman quality to her voice on Joanne and even in some of ARTPOP that I just dont care for. Vs. the sort of more pop vocal, thats still strong, present on The Fame Monster and Born This Way. I read a review once and im paraphrasing but it was stating that listening to Diamond Heart was vocally like a bull bursting through a china shop. Thankfully though, I think her technical skill was finally married seamlessly with her pop sensibility on the ASIB soundtrack which to me shows shes really refined her newfound vocal prowess. I think itll serve her well on LG6.

SpeechIess
46 minutes ago, AciidSwine said:

her best album (ARTPOP) stomped on TFM even before release. the aesthetics of TFM were better but not the music.

gretchen.gif

Archived