Cataleya Deters

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wet Fire said:

Omg I love her. :diane:

And The Fame is actually among my top 3 Gaga albums :oops:

Mine too. Blessed be the Fame.

I have lots of respect for her. I am not a fan of her voice but she knows how to hustle and has great songwriting skills!

39 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Paper Gangsta is seriously one of her most genius tracks (and most underrated) : the meaning, the autotune's role, the shades, the production :firega:

Such a Gem. Too bad Gaga never acknowledges it. Except at the Monsterball 1.0 

Wish she would rap it once, like a medley inc starstruck and cake like

AciidSwine
11 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Expectations is suddenly my 2nd favourite album of 2018 :vegas:

Reveal hidden contents

1st is obviously ASIB soundtrack :vegas:

also, I realised bebe said 'I don't think she'll ever collab with me', & I feel like gaga has that reputation in the music industry, like everyone knows that you can only collab with her only if gaga WANTS to collab with you, we love a picky queen :diane:

yeah absolutely, I feel like that reputation comes at a price at times though. some artists seem to get kind of turned off by it therefore have like passive aggressive things to say about her in the press (nicki minaj, miley cyrus, etc). like they think that gaga thinks shes too good for some of her peers.

zakariah
3 hours ago, AciidSwine said:

yeah absolutely, I feel like that reputation comes at a price at times though. some artists seem to get kind of turned off by it therefore have like passive aggressive things to say about her in the press (nicki minaj, miley cyrus, etc). like they think that gaga thinks shes too good for some of her peers.

pretty sure she feels like that deep down tbh, because she always slams those producers/songwriters that are the go-to for her peers (e.g. max martin)

KatieJudasGaga4

A stan of Paper Gangsta?

giphy.gif

I'm glad she said songs that weren't released as singles like Starstruck and Paper Gangsta. IK she said Just Dance, but everyone knows it so..

ChromaticPrincess

suddenly i stan bebe rexha

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Archived