Apple Music
politics

Woman reads Bernie Sanders to filth

Featured Posts

Nikolai Barrow

Yeah no . . . bernie is not the typical "old white dude" he's done a lot for women's rights. I think this is just another tasteless and substanceless attack from the main stream media who have always hated bernie. 

• Like 24
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Melech

The white dudes argument. :smh: he would be literally the first jewish president. 

And moreover this argument that she thinks a specific race or gender should be supported instead of ability tells a lot about this generation. Topics get irrelevant. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

AlexanderMagno

The girl is obnoxious. She has no idea who Bernie Sanders is. The man is probably more supporting of people from all genders and races than she is (well, not probably, obviously). Go read some History Jan.

And the whole "you need a woman to defend women", it's ridiculous. Plus, the world doesn't work that way unfortunately. It's still easier to get a white man who supports these social issues inside the White House than a woman.

• Like 19

Postboy

The establishment smearing of Bernie is in full force already and he hasn’t even announced his intention to run yet. 

Also, unlikeable? Bernie Sanders has been polled as the most popular politician in the country MANY times.

You want us to get behind a neoliberal like Kamala Harris, who takes money and consultations from Wall Street, just because she’s a woman of color? 

Stop basing your decisions on feelings and identity politics and start supporting people who will fight for working class Americans. 

****ing embarrassing. 

Edited by Postboy
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 3

Adarsh Soni

Bernie seems like the sweetest man, and he's done so much for equality. This girl is so obnoxious. 

• Like 14

Varys

WelI that backfired :fan:

also why is that girl acting like he is some old republican :triggered:

Edited by Varys
The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling
  • Like 7

NewYorkCity

People are so stupid lmao

Like, the fact that the whole mass media goes against a person should tell you more about that person (in a positive way) than what they say about him/her.

The fact that she talks about him in that way during a debate where she is the only (white) woman with 3 other WHITE OLD men. I just :ladyhaha:

Edited by NewYorkCity
  • Like 4

HighwayGuy

Bernie Sanders is just like Jeremy Corbyn here in the UK. They care so much about tackling inequality that the elite and the media will do anything they can to smear them. Infuriating :madge:

Edited by HighwayGuy
  • Thanks 4

NewYorkCity
1 minute ago, HighwayGuy said:

Bernie Sanders is just like Jeremy Corbyn here in the UK. They care so much about tackling inequality that the elite and the media will do anything they can to smear them. Infuriating :madge:

Same happens with Pablo Iglesias or Alberto Garzón in Spain. The REAL left is always going to be destroyed by mass/elite media. We have some toned down left that they respect, but the ones who are actually whiling to fight inequality and economical powers? lol, they are done even before starting. And people actually believe them. I just :saladga:

• Thanks 2

littlepotter

as someone who really couldn't care less (at least as of yet) about US politics, this is pretty ****ing hilarious ngl

Cleobadbitch97

Yeah i wouldn´t attackt bernei sanders and what he has accomplished but from a political perspective and a gender studeis perspective i get it ... In germany we have severally white dudes in power who are in power in every field of profession... so like i don´t want hillary in the us to canidate anymore so i also wouldn´t want bernie...but i am not living in the us thank good so this is literally not my choice...In germany it is the same thing old people politics and the base are way more left than the actual politicans and they go against everything the base wants and just go that what big companies or the church wants... I am over it so the big parties like the merkel party (which i would never vote for because it is a right wing party...) or the other big kinda left party SPD won´t get my vote or support Because they don´t deliver the results that are benefically for people that they want to represent...They only care about money what they don´t care about immigrants rights, womens rights, trans rights, inter rights, enviroment rights... Which is the majority of the population....So i get the mistrust and the anger now if it´s the same in the us as it is in germany

EDIT: and now one can  tell me that there aren´t young jewish women who would like to be president...This argument is stupid..

Edited by Cleobadbitch97
  • LMAO 2

Melech
42 minutes ago, Cleobadbitch97 said:

which i would never vote for because it is a right wing party..

CDU is not a Right-Wing Party.

monster4life231
1 hour ago, HighwayGuy said:

Thank you! They're both very similar and are hated by the media. I'm a passionate Corbyn supporter and genuinely believe he can bring around real change in society. It's hard to criticise the media bias though without seeming like you are anti-media or similar to Trump (fake news). Every time that I point out obvious media biases, people make it out as if I'm trying to censor the press or can't handle criticism. I can handle criticism, I just don't think it's fair for media platforms to blame Corbyn for everything and prevent him from saying his point of view without it being twisted into a totally different message.

• Thanks 3